Re: Blocking people is a basic human right

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Blocking people is a basic human right

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Why have you taken away my ability to block people on PC? Seems a bit... oppressive!

Message 1 of 11 (585 Views)

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure one of the Amendments state...

No person shall be withheld the right to block cheaters, trolls, or any person whom commits egregious acts within their desired gaming platform. 

I think this is #11.

Message 2 of 11 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dear lord

Message 3 of 11 (497 Views)

★ Expert
@MadeInBeats I'm pretty sure you can block people Wondering
Message 4 of 11 (460 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not most of the time. You click on their profile and the option isn't there. Another thing they've introduced is after the game, often the usernames are not even in the lobby, so even if I went to add them manually via the website, I can't !

Message 5 of 11 (449 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Dear Lord what? You think you should be forced into games with people who you don't want to be in with?

Message 6 of 11 (444 Views)

★ Expert
@MadeInBeats the ability to decide who you want to play with exist but not in the way you want it to be. The ability to block people from playing with you can be easily abused and can lead to really weird queue times.
Message 7 of 11 (442 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It did exist until recently. Also, why do queue times matter if you don't end up with self-consumed cretins on your team, the types who solo jump and ruin the game for you? People like that don't seem to get penalised, yet my ability to block them has been! I really don't think your counter-case hold much water.

Message 8 of 11 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@MadeInBeats  really? I don't remember Respawn adding a "block from my game" feature ever added in this game. The only thing I remember is blocking someone so you won't see their messages,hear their pings,hear them talk in their mic. Also just think about it really hard, lets say you can block people so you don't play with them what do you think will happen if everyone uses that feature to block people that they don't want to play with?

Message 9 of 11 (390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I don't want to play with human trash... it that means the game dies, for me, then that's that. But, it will more likely mean that trash gets to play with trash and they can live in their utopia of mindless unthinking forever more.... away from me!

Message 10 of 11 (381 Views)