Re: Blatant Cheater with 1,200, how has he not been banned yet?

by Jungle-Beard

Original Post

Blatant Cheater with 1,200 kills, how has he not been banned yet?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is the worst cheating I have seen since Pubg! This cheater has over 1200 kills with blatant cheats, why hasn't he been banned yet?

http://www.twitch.tv/volts_/v/397118352?sr=a&t=53s

Message 1 of 7 (484 Views)

★★ Guide

1) He's a Streamer, EA pays streamers to promote the game via any means.

2) He hasn't streamed long enough for EA to do anything. Currently there are Cheat using Streamers playing now for 2+ weeks without any bans.

3) It's EA

Message 2 of 7 (475 Views)

★★★ Novice
the streamer is not the cheater dude. he's spectating a cheater and i doubt EA would promote the game with cheats
Message 3 of 7 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

@Volts_8 wrote:

This is the worst cheating I have seen since Pubg! This cheater has over 1200 kills with blatant cheats, why hasn't he been banned yet?

http://www.twitch.tv/volts_/v/397118352?sr=a&t=53s

Well for one, they don't have staff looking at cheater reports every second of every single day, like most companies they have off days (and its a holiday today) You would think 1,200 is a lot of kills but I got 300+ on my other account in one day and thats legit, with hacks your going to average 15-25 kills per game if your playing aggressive and games are only about 15 mins give or take, and imagine they put in about 10 hours thats already 600 kills at 15 kills per game in those 10 hours. Hackers can't possibly be caught that quickly simply because so many people report people and they have to go through and monitor and check for 3rd party software being used (which isn't a quick process) Sure some videos help and can be confirmed but unless your sending the videos to the link they provide for reporting players they'll never see the link because its not allowed to be posted on the forums they'll just edit it out here.

Message 4 of 7 (458 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The game takes screenshots that can accessed by the Dev Team for cheat reports. 

Depending on how much EA pays, they may also have full in game recordings of every game played. 

Easy Anti Cheat offers these features and much more to help process cheat reports.  In most cases it's as simple as typing in the users name, finding their file, and looking at the data collected, which takes less than a minute to figure out of they are cheating or not.  

This is pretty standard as of 1990 anti cheat software, so nowadays it should be a ton easier. When I was processing cheats reports on WarZ, Fairfight collected and share a ton of data that made banning users quick and simple. We had 15 people on rotation 24/7 for non stop processing, and that barely even made a dent on a game you needed to pay for. 

So there is no excuse for EA to be taking 2+ weeks to ban a Streamer, streaming cheats. That is pure absurdity.   Weekends and Holidays are not an excuse ether, when you offer a 24/7 service, you are responsible for that service 24/7. There is no 9-5 for gaming. 

Message 5 of 7 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just want to clarify that I was streaming when I ran into this cheater while streaming and I then streamed him from spectator mode. 

Message 6 of 7 (386 Views)

★ Guide

Report cheaters here https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/ 

Edit your post and remove your video link as name shaming is not allowed.

You can also report cheaters to Twitch as cheating while streaming is also not allowed.

When you report on Twitch choose give me more options and choose the cheat option.

Message 7 of 7 (367 Views)