Re: Blackridge rivals

by GabeLogan100

Original Post

Blackridge rivals

★★★★★ Apprentice

That's it, I'm done with this tournament part as like most other stuff it's now corrupted with cheats, I just started a race and I swear within a second or two the guy had disappeared from view, I couldn't even see the icon from afar! I was spending cash on 55 gold a day to make cars so get upgraded to get more tuning points than 7 but it was the Blackridge that made me do that, so I could tune the car more but it's just not worth it when it ain't fair when your racing someone on a jail broken phone no doubt with cheats applied.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Cheats/m-p/6642587#M5609

Message 1 of 5 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'll probably only play it now to pass time or when I'm bored or the biggy, in the doctors waiting room! It owes me that cos I swear I've never spent so much money on a game before, even on all my major title PC games, most expensive was £49.99p with season pass. On this mobile phone car game I must have spent £100's on it, VIP level 8, do the maths! It IS £100's, I don't believe it, I'm stupid!

Message 2 of 5 (927 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok. A new thread to gripe about BRR. Not much new to gripe about but can never gripe enough about BRR.

First, thank you FM for the new update changing the sponsorship requirement from five to three races, thus reducing the pain and misery by 40%. It is much more palatable but still miserable. A good improvement would have been to do away with it entirely, or provide a reasonable alternative for getting those rare blueprints.

Real opponents? I wonder. At the end of my races, everything stops at the finish line. Odd how opponents continue on as I'm reasonably sure their race also stopped at the finish line. Sounds like AI to me.

There is also the usual gripe about cheaters-hackers and or overpowered or underrated cars. I'll never use the CCX again, as it often loses to cars that really shouldn't have a chance. Now also the stupid ferrari. Seriously disappointed with that. I may not be very good, but seriously, I have no interest to learn anything about rivals. It has sucked from the get go.

Traffic? A bit confused by the traffic. Don't see how it helps the game. Blackridge must be in two countries at once, as traffic seems to be all over the road. If this is supposed to simulate street racing, the traffic would be on one side of the road or the other, depending on direction. If this is a racing simulator, there would be no traffic. 

I could go on, but I'm so disgusted. .......

Message 3 of 5 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice
Blackridge is fun, but I only do it for the sponsorship money. Rarely do I have a competitive race. I won and maxed out at 5 stars a Mercedes slk amg 55. I have no other cars even close to it's 712sp and have been stuck here for weeks. I can beat champ 2 mustangs and 993's but get owned by champ 3 vipers and mclarens. It does seem like real competition though. Just today a skyline was smoking me and hit a ramp sideways and stopped which AI would never do.
Message 4 of 5 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

LoL It would have been funny to have filmed my last race on it as the car just shot off and the icon with number on vanished within 2 seconds, gone! 

Message 5 of 5 (724 Views)