Blackridge rivals cheat?

by 75mp75

Original Post

Blackridge rivals cheat?

★★★ Newbie
When I race the Blackridge rivals I'm get to meet the same opponents very often. I suspect that it is some kind of cheating or à bug? They always win, differs a lot in SP from time to time, drives in the exact same way/type all the time, nothing differs at all exept my misses and misstakes! What is this? Can I name the racers in public? What can I do?
Message 1 of 32 (3,945 Views)

Re: Blackridge rivals cheat?

★★★ Novice

Wie kann ich zweimal das gleiche rennen fahren,gegen den gleichen Gegner,am Anfang und am ende mit der gleichen Punktzahl !!!???

Ihr verarscht uns und redet das Spiel auch noch gut !!!???

Message 2 of 32 (3,865 Views)

★ Guide

Does your opponent have an Avatar next to their name or do they have a 'blank' face? Reason I'm asking is, if they have an Avatar, that means it's an AI Ghost, not a real human. If you're racing an AI opponent, take a screenshot and post it here.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/blackridge-rivals/m-p/5809989#M4331

Check out the above discussion I was having with jin... you might be facing the same problem I've been having.

Message 3 of 32 (3,840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mittlerweile das dritte rennen gegen den selben Gegner,mit dem gleichen rennen am nächsten tag und sie hat immer noch die gleiche punktzahl wie ein tsg vorher,langsam überlegt man sich weiter zu spielen

Message 4 of 32 (3,833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Falscher Anhang 

Message 5 of 32 (3,831 Views)

★ Guide

@Spetty1504 as I thought, you are facing an AI Ghost, not a real human opponent. For some reason EA/FM decided to include these AI ghosts like Black Fox in the lower SP ranks with super fast cars and perfect runs, basically killing our chances of progressing up the leader-board ladder, no matter how well you race against human opponents.

Maybe this is a strategy of EA/FM to get us to use more tuning tools or do more races in BRR so we end up buying tuning spanners or spending gold on upgrading cars... who knows, but you can be sure their thinking wasn't based upon improving the gaming experience, but rather to try and boost their earnings.

The chances of this being a bug or glitch? I doubt it... Hey, maybe EA/FM just want us to get sick of the game and delete it so they can launch another game that looks great but sucks money out of your pocket and is not actually fun to play... they're getting quite good at that... building games that hook you in on the hope that it's actually going to be fun, fair and exciting at some point (but never gets there).

Message 6 of 32 (3,820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This game mode is rigged. I have tuned konissegg with1167 xp and beaten with non tuned mclaren for more than an second with perfect start and top speed 540kph

I would send them an email but its pointless. They ruined game. * EA!!!!!!

Message 7 of 32 (3,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I wanted to say [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 8 of 32 (3,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Und der nächste tag😠

Message 9 of 32 (3,766 Views)

Community Manager

@Spetty1504

Please only post in English here, thanks.

@75mp75

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ. If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheating/

barry.png
Message 10 of 32 (3,745 Views)