Re: Black Market update

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Black Market update

★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the new update. Well, good to see tons of bug fixes and tweaks for NFS Heat. Fixing broken stuff should always be a priority. But with new update comes new bugs I guess - sometimes when driving through tunnels you can encounter some glitch texture walls in front of you, like the game decided to open portal to the other dimension or something. And one time this texture glitch was actually rock solid, it appeared right in front of the tunnel entrance. Crashed my car seriously. I'll do more testing.

I like the new McLaren F1 car, but damn, I was hoping for more. A LOT more, actually. What's wrong with the second car, you'll ask? Well, we already have Aston Martin DB11, now we have the same car, just without roof. Why? Content wise this update falls short, just simple challenges, few races, otherwise nothing new. I know that this is probably because of tons of bug fixes and stuff, but yeah, little bit disapointed.

So yeah, still waiting for new cars, JDM and muscle please. Stop with this existing car variant additions. Drag racing, roaming racers like in previous games, proper multiplayer (speedlists), co-op drift ability (can't play drift events with friends or AI), new Heat races, maybe add another Heat level, like cops with SUVs or something. New map regions would be nice too. So yeah, here, take my ideas, I don't charge you a cent for them! Peace!!!! 

Message 1 of 6 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've seen the tunnel mouth texture issue with this update too - not something I had seen before applying this update.

Message 2 of 6 (669 Views)

★★ Guide

know anything about the Beat Sync underglows that will sync up with the in-game music. I have unlock all of them but no underglows of that kind

Message 3 of 6 (561 Views)

★ Pro
@KiteKat7Origin yeah be smart don't give EA more of your money. Cause if you do they will continue this BS. The game is still broken as hell and they expect us to pay more.
Message 4 of 6 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@KiteKat7OriginThey don't care any more about the games or us the fans all the care about it money, so please for the love of god stop giving them money stop destroying the gaming industry more than it is, open your eyes and look around you, people like you is the reason why the gaming industry is going downhill, this s-h-i-t needs to end.

Message 5 of 6 (498 Views)

★ Pro
Message 6 of 6 (468 Views)