Re: Black Market is not marking Blue Print purchase for Daily Task

by RockingKevin

Original Post

Black Market is not marking Blue Print purchase for Daily Task

★★★ Apprentice
I just noticed that Black Market in Need For Speed No Limits is not marking any Blueprint purchase for Daily task of"Purchase 6 Different Black Market Materials",when I purchased 4 different blueprints of limited time cars from Black Market,

Please get this fixed,also please change the cops AI with the one used in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 Android,cops in this one is not as good as those were
Message 1 of 6 (1,200 Views)

@RockingKevin If you're planning to make any Gold purchases in the Black Market some time in the future, can you post a video of your purchases and Daily Assignments here?

And be sure to let Firemonkeys know about this issue.

Link: Submit a request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealJonywrote:

@RockingKevinIf you're planning to make any Gold purchases in the Black Market some time in the future, can you post a video of your purchases and Daily Assignments here?

And be sure to let Firemonkeys know about this issue.

Link: Submit a request

Right Away sir

Message 3 of 6 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@RockingKevin the daily task specifies materials and as blueprints arent materials then thats your answer, if the daily task said make 6 black market purchases then that would be a different

Message 5 of 6 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Are you sure? Because I use to believe that Blackridge Market Materials includes Parts & Blueprints, well maybe I m wrong then

Message 6 of 6 (804 Views)