Black Friday deal: 2 legendary loot box for 1,000 coins

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Black Friday deal: 2 legendary loot box for 1,000 coins

★★★★ Pro
@WickXI Its for people that want to spend money, not for poor who life from pass to pass :P
Message 21 of 26 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Belgium is still being Belgium so I cannot buy Apex Packs but I really want to but I'm in need of a Mozambique skin.
So I have to wait till the level caps rises for apex packs but for everyone that bought the legendary packs, good luck!

The fact nobody commented on this surprises me even more than the person saying it XD

whats wrong with you ppl?!

btw @Zeelmaekers MOZAMBIQUE FTW!

Message 22 of 26 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SrksiiSome people have better things to waste their money on such as real life necessity and accessories for home and vehicle.

That isn’t a sale regardless of how you want to vision it for various different angles, they’re literally ripping people off.

Last time i went crazy purchasing loot boxes was when i splashed £60 on the voidwalker event trying to get wraith heirloom but instead got noob * bloodhound heirloom and useless things who i dont even play ,its a risk not worth taking

Message 23 of 26 (242 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo I got everything except Ocatne's Skin.

My Legendary packs were a Lifeline Banner (my first for her) and the Iron Crown Event Longbow Skin.

The rest of my 95 packs were 7 more Legendary items and 1005 crafts.

I now have 3750 coins and 1695 crafts.
Message 24 of 26 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SpyrosFPS

For your info:

I got a crappy legendary Crypto banner, the one with the dancing monster head.
Also I got the Octane pneumatic leg finisher.
And I dont even use Octane because he sucks and I dont have any legendaries for him.
I guess im going to have to buy this Laughning fool skin so I can play with Octane and feel good about using that finisher.

Message 25 of 26 (211 Views)

@asukojo I purchased 3 during the halloween event and got 0 legendary items. I got 4 or 5 epic banners and crafting materials. I won't purchase the loot boxes again again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 26 of 26 (207 Views)