Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bioware you now have a full fledged rebellion on your hands!!!

by ShenronNacht

Original Post

Re: BIOWARE YOU NOW HAVE A FULL FLEDGED REBELLION ON YOUR HANDS!!!

★★ Novice

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-weapon-and-componwnts-stats-are-way-offshows-190-arm...

f am perfectly content with this game

Glad you are.....I don't believe you but yeah....happy for ya.

Message 11 of 35 (496 Views)

★ Pro

Well Im a storm for life..I love it when we  dodge and disappear some wheres else..whats that called?..anyways that's my favorite gun!

Message 12 of 35 (478 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why do people think they speak for the entire community ?

Speak for yourself  

Message 13 of 35 (428 Views)

★★ Pro

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

All Components of MW and LEG value have had their armor and shield values ruined by your untested patch on PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to no new content

this title is in flames> your company is in flames> you better call for another ea studio to come in and bail you guys out _ community is done with this crap. this whole situation is literally beyond believable!!!

Speak for yourself drama queen. I still enjoy playing the game and see plenty of other people in game and on these forums that do as well. I dont get why people like you feel a need to come here and tell everyone how they should feel about the game.

"Next to no new content"

Uhh yeah they have been fixing bugs and making some positive changes...like allowing us to switch weapons in game. Isnt that something people like you complained about over and over for? Now its here and all I hear from you people is crickets.

Message 14 of 35 (420 Views)

★★★★ Pro

People like him have been complaining about how bad the game is because no pvp.

But I still enjoy playing the game. I have no major gripes with it.

People need to stop trying to make it seem like "everyone" has the same opinion. We are not a giant hive mind we do not all think the same.

Message 15 of 35 (405 Views)

★★ Guide
At this point the forums do have a similar "hive mind," all the voices that would disagree have all long left.

The haters were the first to go
Then the on the fence people
Then players like me whom had hope
Now it's just the hardcore fan base, which God bless you gents, aren't enough of a market
Message 16 of 35 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

WTF?!?! All Armor and Shields on MW and Legendary components on the PC are just RUINED... 2000 pt shield buffs are now 200.. same with armor.. garbage.. and where are the damn MW support seals we have been waiting for?!

My Legendary Javelin is being ONE SHOTTED on GM1 because of this stupid patch

Message 17 of 35 (327 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Player_0jjvpfo2 Impressive! In just 3 days you go from: "I'm now Anthem's biggest defender - seriously" to "Bioware you now have a full fledged rebellion on your hands!!!". Seems like you are suffering from some pretty severe mood swings. Posting these wildly conflicting view points back to back does nothing for your credibility.

Message 18 of 35 (308 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-weapon-and-componwnts-stats-are-way-offshows-190-arm...

First half has already been posted and answered here as well as posted 3 other times. Please check before posting a already covered topic. Please speak for yourself am perfectly content with this game, and I know for a fact as can be seen in other posts are as well. If you don't like the game stop playing it and move on. Which includes not coming to the forms to whine about it.

News flash cupcake... people voicing an opinion about what they don't like is equally as valid as you saying you're just peachy. If you don't like what's being posted, stop reading it and move on... Which includes not coming into topics to whine about it. Toodles.

Message 19 of 35 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@VergaDeFuego wrote:

@Player_0jjvpfo2 Impressive! In just 3 days you go from: "I'm now Anthem's biggest defender - seriously" to "Bioware you now have a full fledged rebellion on your hands!!!". Seems like you are suffering from some pretty severe mood swings. Posting these wildly conflicting view points back to back does nothing for your credibility.

To be fair, as far as I could tell, all they ever cared about was that whole power fantasy of being in “hyper dominate” power armor with a MAGA tag above it, wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. It was never about Anthem itself – the setting, the lore, the characters, any of that.

Message 20 of 35 (277 Views)
Twitter Stream