Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: BIOWARE YOU NOW HAVE A FULL FLEDGED REBELLION ON YOUR HANDS!!!

by VILE_INFECTION

Original Post

Bioware you now have a full fledged rebellion on your hands!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

All Components of MW and LEG value have had their armor and shield values ruined by your untested patch on PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to no new content

this title is in flames> your company is in flames> you better call for another ea studio to come in and bail you guys out _ community is done with this crap. this whole situation is literally beyond believable!!!

Message 1 of 35 (916 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

All Components of MW and LEG value have had their armor and shield values ruined by your untested patch on PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to no new content

this title is in flames> your company is in flames> you better call for another ea studio to come in and bail you guys out _ community is done with this crap. this whole situation is literally beyond believable!!!

Take a deep breath, gather yourself, count to ten. Relax. It is just a game.

Message 2 of 35 (905 Views)

★ Guide
You guys still play?
Message 3 of 35 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The Reddit Forums for this Game are on absolute fire.  I think this could be the end of a studio with 800 employees - I kid you not.  This is one of the worst disasters in gaming history from a AAA Studio on the heels of another huge failure.  People are going to lose their jobs once the EA shareholders start weighing in.

Message 4 of 35 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea this doesn't affect me either, haven't touched the game in weeks. It's probably for the best. 

Message 5 of 35 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

The Reddit Forums for this Game are on absolute fire.  I think this could be the end of a studio with 800 employees - I kid you not.  This is one of the worst disasters in gaming history from a AAA Studio on the heels of another huge failure.  People are going to lose their jobs once the EA shareholders start weighing in.

If you are curious about shareholders visit "insider trades" available on most market watchers. Search EA and it shows public information about SEC changes and insider trades from people who have over 5 percent control on a particular stock from the company. Disposition means they are selling/dumping stock. Names of control shareholders are also displayed.

Message 6 of 35 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Next to no new content

THIS TITLE IS IN FLAMES>  YOUR COMPANY IS IN FLAMES>  YOU BETTER CALL FOR ANOTHER EA STUDIO TO COME IN AND BAIL YOU GUYS OUT _ COMMUNITY IS DONE WITH THIS CRAP.  THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS LITERALLY BEYOND BELIEVABLE!!!

But but but wait, you can't say things like this .... weren't you the biggest defender of Anthem??

Message 7 of 35 (860 Views)

Champion

I thought you were Anthem’s biggest defender now? Raised eyebrow

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 8 of 35 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Screenshot_20190423-231515~2.png

Screenshot_20190423-231550~2.png

Just FYI. 

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Message 9 of 35 (826 Views)

★★ Guide

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-weapon-and-componwnts-stats-are-way-offshows-190-arm...

First half has already been posted and answered here as well as posted 3 other times. Please check before posting a already covered topic. Please speak for yourself am perfectly content with this game, and I know for a fact as can be seen in other posts are as well. If you don't like the game stop playing it and move on. Which includes not coming to the forms to whine about it.

Message 10 of 35 (775 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help