Bioware news?

by Phantom_DeltaOps

Original Post

Bioware news?

★★★★ Apprentice

Back on August 17th, Bioware stated that news would come in weeks of ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day. Wonder if there is any news on this. Kinda sounds like something a used car dealer would say.Thinking I hope they prove me wrong.

Message 1 of 8 (2,661 Views)

Re: Bioware news?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You can find any news about mass effect over at masseffect.com

I think you might be able to get an update or two from the developers personal twitter accounts, but it's more reliable (and less personal) to check the website. News only get's published there once it's been confirmed.

Message 2 of 8 (2,611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, I know where Masseffect.com is. This was a kinda "hold there feet to the fire" post.

Message 3 of 8 (2,576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Bioware isn't supporting the game at all. They don't do balance changes, they don't make bug fix patches and they've flat out refused to work on any SP DLC. Most of BW Montreal are gone now but MEA MP is still littered with bugs. I can deal with no SP DLC but i still expect a game that i paid for to be patched that its current version works properly. Here are a list of things i've noticed in MP that are screwed up:-

1) Cryo ammo armor debuffs cancelled by cryo beam ability.
2) DirectX 11 crash errors.
3) Destroyers getting stuck while trying to rotate and target players.
4) Hydras firing missiles out of their butts (they do this while melee striking one of your team mates).
5) RNG on weapons drops is screwed (I have Uncommons and UR's left to unlock and got ZERO weapons, only ammos, after opening a Jumbo Premium Pack - it should guarantee at least 1 weapon if you still have any left to unlock). This is more opinion than a bug but what i'm saying is that it's incredibly crappy when you farm 500,000 credits only to be given consumable ammos when you still have a hundred or so weapon variants left to unlock.
6) All enemies seem to gain a 90% weapons damage evasion by simply running/walking even when you snipe them in the face.
7) Wraiths will immediately respawn directly out of a corpse of another Wraith that you just killed (watched this happen to a friend yesterday while i was hosting)
8) Matchmaker/game finder algorithm isn't working correctly. I can be sitting 20 mins in a lobby that i created and nobody joins. So i come out, hit quicksearch for the same difficulty level and immediately i find someone else's lobby.
9) Sticky grenade targetting hasn't worked since 1.08 went live. In 1.08 and previous patches, sticky grenades used to magnetize onto the target you were throwing them towards. Now they just miss and on some occasions, pass directly through solid enemies (even when you're playing as host).
10) Off-host headshots register as body shots when sniping.
11) Firebase Aqua (Day Time Version) has a graphical glitch that causes the metal floor at the LZ circle to flicker.
12) Receiver mods don't work with Silesh pistol.

13) All audio sometimes vanishes mid multiplayer match.

14) Kandros' objective notifications audio vanishes mid multiplayer match.

Message 4 of 8 (2,492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Phantom_DeltaOps wrote:

Oh, I know where Masseffect.com is. This was a kinda "hold there feet to the fire" post.

@Phantom_DeltaOps; You're only talking to fellow gamers here on the AHQ, not anyone from EA or BioWare.

And we know no more about EA's plans than what we read in the papers.  Wondering

Message 5 of 8 (2,393 Views)

★ Apprentice

Best thing you can do is assume it's dead and move on.  It seems they only care about Anthem now.  I hear a spot is being dug next to Visceral in the studio graveyard located behind EA corporate HQ...

Message 6 of 8 (2,374 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ThandalNLyman

Well, no there not going to talk to me, I understand that. However If you have a multi million dollar company and want to know what the public thinks you start a forums page. Like AMD has, Nivida, Intel, GM, Maytag and so on.....Oh some one from EA reads the post, I guarantee it.

With that said I would thank EA for the Sovoa and the new Apex Remnant Ruins.

Message 7 of 8 (2,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have Andromeda Super Deluxe and spent $99only to see Bioware walk away from one of the best games. I am done with Bioware.

Moving on Star Citizen.

Bioware and EA better wake up soon or it over.

Message 8 of 8 (2,274 Views)