Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BioWare - For my sanity, please sell Legendaries in the in-game store

by nk125

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
As RNG is bust and I'm on the wrong side, its the only chance I have of getting one! 
Message 1 of 39 (548 Views)
Highlighted

Re: BioWare - For my sanity, please sell Legendaries in the in-game store

★ Pro

Gm2 has been pretty good since patch. I’ve gotten one three days in a row, as has everyone I’ve been in a group with for an hour or two. Mostly freeplay, some legendary contracts.

Message 2 of 39 (539 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Am so happy for you.

Its been such a long time forgotten what they look like

Yes tried everything GM2 strongholds/freeplay/legendary contracts  - A complete range of luck

So Bioware - Have a LARGE disposable income (53 yr old business owner) - Give me Legendaries in the store, I will spend spend spend

Message 3 of 39 (535 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

yea.. after guaranteeing us it wouldn't be a pay to win game. suuure, nobody will burn EA at the stake for THAT (again).

Message 4 of 39 (509 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@nk125 

Aren’t you the guy that was going on in numerous other threads about how certain groups of monsters in Tyrant Mine shouldn’t be killed because they don’t drop anything? A statement that is completely wrong, I should point out. Maybe you should kill things instead of run from them, might help your chances...

Message 5 of 39 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

What a terrible idea.

Message 6 of 39 (478 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Its strange but it seem Legendary only frops for me if I have about 50-80 luck while with 100-250 I have never had a legendary drop. But I don't remember it was dropped without luck stat either.  Whenever I had Legendary drop ion this game I had always at least one item with luck stat equipped . (gm2)  

Maybe its just a coincidence but if you have tried everything just try to equip two luck item and play gm2 strongholds with that. Most of the legendary I have seen came from trash mobs sadly.....

Message 7 of 39 (456 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

No, the fact that you even suggest it makes me question your sanity. Perhaps your thread title should be "because of my sanity", not "for my sanity", after all there is no such thing as insanity just different levels of sanity. I don't run any special "luck" builds or run anything in particular apart from probably spending more time in Freeplay, simply because I can, and I have gotten 5 Legendary's in the last two days. I just got another one from doing an event in Freeplay and I de'ed it because I already had it and the one I had was better.

No P2W at all please.

Message 8 of 39 (442 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@nk125 

Aren’t you the guy that was going on in numerous other threads about how certain groups of monsters in Tyrant Mine shouldn’t be killed because they don’t drop anything? A statement that is completely wrong, I should point out. Maybe you should kill things instead of run from them, might help your chances...

Not me, kill everything

Kick the dog

Shout at the kids

Throw TV Controller at the TV

Wife threatening a divorce

If I get spawned in at the monitor one more time my Alienware R17 (i9 1080 Nvida, 2tb ssd, 32mb) is about to get rugby kicked into the bin

I have never been this frustrated at a game - Prob is I really like the combat (Tried D2 hated the cover s h i t)

Message 9 of 39 (437 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@nk125 

Not me, kill everything

Kick the dog

Shout at the kids

Throw TV Controller at the TV

Wife threatening a divorce

Nothing is working for me

If I get spawned in at the monitor one more time my Alienware R17 (i9 1080 Nvida, 2tb ssd, 32mb) is about to get rugby kicked into the bin

I have never been this frustrated at a game - Prob is I really like the combat (Tried D2 hated the cover s h i t)

Message 10 of 39 (437 Views)
Twitter Stream