Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bio! If that patch is ready, PUSH IT!

by Nortath

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
cant read I guess, I said I have been doing screen shots and stopped as there have been too many. i have a file with over 30 atm,, but forum can only post three at a time. Just came here to check this thread being it happened again a few times this morning. In fact I did a stronghold quick play,, and it placed me in just for it to show completed, timer for boot out, but didn't, was flying around an empty zone,,, and then had that shield come up as connection error searching for server, didn't was stuck, and again had to force close game. As for your suggestions, they don't apply to anything i have stated, but thanks for trying.
Message 11 of 15 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
1.03 came early, so incorrectly stated
Message 12 of 15 (90 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

Yea, 1.0.3 came early because some people on the forums were going “release it now, or everyone will be gone playing Division 2 by the time it comes out.” They released it four days early, on Saturday, ****ing off the people who were hoping to play that day, and it ended up causing additional issues for some people. So yea, maybe let them take their time this time.

Besides, I’m pretty sure the pilot data error is a server-side thing. They definitely need to fix it, but I don’t expect it to be fixed by a client-side patch.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 13 of 15 (84 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

All true. I like most don't go into reddit, too toxic, and many posters are just trolls hoping to get something changed just by their words. Sad really. As for pilot thing, here's a few shots from today between 1pm pst and 1:30. There where 5 in the 30 min span going into free play. Goes in, and pops to this. After, just had a good hr run in free play. Don't get what's wrong, but being it states pilot error, I also think its server side, and also not EA's Origin.

Message 14 of 15 (58 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Spoke too soon. Going into a legendary contract this time.

Message 15 of 15 (51 Views)
Twitter Stream