Biggest pet peeve- people who won't follow jump master

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Biggest pet peeve- people who won't follow jump master

I have experenced this too many times, twice in two games last weekend. You follow the jump master no matter what. This is a squad based game. You jump alone, you are not getting revived or recovered by me. 

Message 1 of 28 (741 Views)

Re: Biggest pet peeve- people who won't follow jump master

★★★★★ Guide

I'm starting to see a pattern that the cheaters run off, because they don't want you seeing what they are doing.

Message 2 of 28 (729 Views)

★★★ Guide

I guess there is a reason for this action to be possible - not to follow the jump master.

Otherwise why the devs will give the option ? If the game is supposed to have all 3 guys stick together all the time ?

Why would everyone want to stick together all the time ?

I think it all depends on each player's personality. Some people sometimes just want to stay away from the others.

And one possible reason is, everyone jump master in your squad keep jumping into the hot zone, which isn't something you are looking for. So why not save some worries and just jump solo from the very beginning ?

Message 3 of 28 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 

I didn't see this as an option included to go Solo, but rather to break off and not drop on top of each other, which is what everyone should be doing anyways to loot properly, just spread out a little.

Message 4 of 28 (716 Views)

★★ Expert

100% with @xpl0its

Common sense to jump together. Spread it out and  not land in the same building.

@aisthebestletter's point is they just break off 2-3km away

Dirty little buggers

Heart

Message 5 of 28 (683 Views)

★ Guide

Follow jump master no matter what, not quite.  If you are jump master and you do not ping where you are going, you may end up alone.  If you are jump master and ping your location but others in your squad say no then you will find out that you can not force people to go where you want.  Some places just do not have enough loot for a full squad. These are just a couple of examples of why a jump master may end up alone.

Message 6 of 28 (670 Views)

★★ Pro
there are 2 reasons why some players don't follow jumpmaster:
1. to show dominance.
2. the jumpmaster slow as hell & don't know how to glide properly.
Message 7 of 28 (650 Views)

Champion

@aisthebestletter 

Good point! Standard smile

Yes, I have experienced that too.

And there are many reasons maybe.

As you mentioned, this is a squad beased game so we need to team-play.

Sometimes we failed, sometimes we succeeded... anyway we have to play as a team. Standard smile

If someone don't want to do that? That's ok. He doesn't do that. That's all.

We live, we learn, life goes on. Wink

Message 8 of 28 (643 Views)

★★★ Pro
As others mentioned unless the jumpnaster knows what he's doing it's perfectly fine to drop alone. If you want to keep your team together then first off PING WHERE YOU'RE LANDING, I've abandoned many edgelords who think it's cool to leave teammates in the dark when jumping. Secondly not everyone wants to land in a quiet safe place and loot for 20 minutes and hope everyone else kills eachother so land in a populated places unless everyone agrees to play safe. Lastly be a good teammate, nobody wants to see you spam the same character or pings a hundred times for no god damn reason. Follow these to increase your odds of having steam that sticks together but of course with randoms nothing is guaranteed
Message 9 of 28 (641 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems self-centered to think that people must see things your way. The other person is probably thinking the same about you.

You should try to find a compromise. Standard smile

Message 10 of 28 (612 Views)