Re: Biggest pet peeve- people who won't follow jump master

by NamelessHenchman

Original Post

★★ Guide

If i'm jumpmaster and the other 2 guys elect to land somewhere else after I have pinged somewhere - I d/c and start again

No sense in wasting my time.

Message 11 of 28 (470 Views)

★★ Guide
Hey,
Get over it.
You wanna pick a dumb spot to jump to your death instantly. Go right ahead but nobody is obligated to jump off a bridge just because you do.
Message 12 of 28 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, after seeing a day's discussion.

It seems some people are getting mad because people don't jump together.

But how could this be a problem ?

And what's the point anyway ?

Would people right starting to jump together following every jumpmaster just because someone made a post ?

This is still a game of random chance and random encounter, just like life.

Have fun, and don't expect everyone should behave like that pros.

Message 13 of 28 (434 Views)

★★ Novice

Its simple, if you like to play lootville, go ahead and play yourself. I don't care about your revive, if i died i just quit and start new.

Lootville player are plain stupid

Message 14 of 28 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter... Finally a good thread. NO, I will not follow the jump master no matter what. Are you kidding me? This 'squad based game' comment is crap XD. I don't need to get revived or recovered by you or anyone that thinks the same way.
It's just like @bosourd says, it's either 1 of two reasons. Dominance or incompetent jumpmaster. I can fit most of my reasons into those categories. I'd like to add another tho 3: don't wanna die on touchdown.

Look some locations are just terrible for business. Go over airbase directly and you can barely count how many ppl will land there but people still wanna go there. Why go to a place with loot for maybe 3 teams when you see 5+ teams heading to the same place. It's not a bad choice if you wanna head into the action when you know you're team and you're confident. But seeing a lvl 5 guy in your team, you can assume you will go straight to deathbox heaven.
For the dominance part; heck yea I'm gonna show dominance if a low lvl wants to go to a random spot! No loot for miles... screw that. Incompetence... this one is fun... So someone wants to go to market... I'm like okay... (you know where market is right... middle of the map). You are on your phone confident that he'll jump at the correct time... like 15 seconds later you think 'Hey he hasn't jumped yet', you look at the screen and you're almost right above it... Then the person jumps... what do you see... 2 other squads halfway down already and he is still going there... I break off... Before I even touch ground somewhere else, he's dead and disconnected...

So screw following the jumpmaster at every occasion.
Message 15 of 28 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@aisthebestletter yeah sorry champ but im not following you on a late plunge to a hotzone am im fo damn sure not  landing in west bubba * so yeah. heres where im NOT going...not dropping pit...loot is trash...not dropping ON bunker...i will land outside and work in...not dropping to those little towns to either side of thunderdome...not dropping in that burnt area above cascades and bridges...

Message 16 of 28 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BoB1569I am sure there will be lootville players on this planet with a higher IQ test score than you sir, if you mean stupid by lower IQ scores.

Message 17 of 28 (416 Views)

I only follow one rule: my IGN.

And when I say bunker I mean inside bunker and not the supply bins outside the bunker ffs...

Message 18 of 28 (384 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Most annoying thing is people dropping solo in a hot zone, only to be killed two seconds later and leaving the game, while me and the other guy landed somewhere else. 

How is that fun for people?

Message 19 of 28 (361 Views)

★★★ Guide

Look some locations are just terrible for business.
…………
So screw following the jumpmaster at every occasion.

LOL , I have the experience the jumpmaster change land position several times during we were flying . First time he want to go to the Skull town , but there are too many teams out there , so he change his mind and head to somewhere at out skirt . Unluckily there is a team going to touch down right there , then our jumpmaster change his mind again . At the end all the others already well arm before we were landing , our jumpmaster still run into danger area for looting and got kill instantly .

Message 20 of 28 (351 Views)