Biggest issues with the game rn

by RockScorpion384

Original Post

Biggest issues with the game rn

★★★★ Guide

Character Balance. Heroes like amphora and blastbeard are just too good while characters like mysteen and plink pale in comparison. Need some adjustments

Ranked. Should only be knockout. The ball mode is stupid and the megarocket mode means unless u play amphora and blastbeard u lose. Also makes your rank innacurate. knockout is what we are here for not rocket league.

megablast. Feels uncounterable, need some mechanic where you can break out of it. I go bouncing for 10 seconds around the map, that shouldnt happen

change heroes in practice mode without having to reload the entire mode

change artifacts in the lobby before the match begins

return is too slow and takes you too far away from the action

Message 1 of 7 (771 Views)

Re: Biggest issues with the game rn

★★★★★ Expert
@RockScorpion384 I do see a high concentration of blastbeards in almost all games... Usually these are the ones who kill me or damage me so much that their teammates one shot me... Always that stupid explosion attack...

Can't comment on ranked yet...

Usually in mega blast I fly straight up... I have seen some pretty cool pinball machine stuff on others tho so I know what you mean and can agree on it. Maybe a time limit like 3-5 seconds or something? If you haven't hit the out of bounds area that you can snap out of it with dodge?

Practice and artifact fully agree, maybe also be able to access settings during pick phase.

Return I'm not sure. I see where you're coming from but sometimes it's good that it spawns ppl a ways away. Example being rocketblast. If ppl get spawned closer it'll just be an endless barrage of knockouts till a whole team is gone or the last person is too far away or running away instead of martyring on the point
Message 2 of 7 (727 Views)

please hurry up and balance the heroes

★★★★ Guide

multiplayer is absolutely miserable right now because its whichever team has blastbeard wins. Plus a good handful of the other heroes are already seen as useless and if u pick them u lose. I cant be waiting until 28th when season 1 launches. im already only playing rocketbot attack because i cant stand the imbalance

Message 3 of 7 (611 Views)

Topnotch/Blastbeard Nerfs

★ Apprentice

I feel like Blastbeard has already gotten his share of feedback, but we need to talk about Topnotch. His ability to fly forever if wanted is insane. On PC it may be less of a problem, but on console it is insanely broken and he's on almost every team. Please adjust these two characters for the 28th.

Message 4 of 7 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RockScorpion384 Amphora isn't a problem, and Plink is super annoying if used right. Neither needs a nerf or buff. Blastbeard and Topnotch are the main issues.

Amphora is just annoying because both of her abilities damage well. But i don't think she feels super powerful. Mysteen also has the best ability in the game and strong attack so idk.
Message 5 of 7 (619 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Anxsighety

Annoying =/= good, though. Sure plink might feel annoying but his only damaging ability is his boomerang, his ball is kind of useless because the maps arent big enough to need a teleport like that. When u compare him to characters like amphora who have 2 damage abilities, + her water form also doubles as mobility and allows her to become invincible while she uses it, plus knocks-up the enemy to set them up for her mines, he's just a bad choice.

Doesnt help how we have some heroes balanced around their gun but no artifacts to synergise with them. Heroes like amphora/blastbeard/topnotch who are all about abilities have tonnes of cards that reduce the cooldowns plus the extra damage artifacts also boost their abilities. Their needs to be artifacts that increase just basic attack damage, reduce reload speed etc. Then characters like plink and mysteen will be good. Until then ability based heroes will dominate, especially with the artifact that reduces your cooldowns by 50% when you KO plus the Cooldown cheating ones like when you use your special it reduces your secondary cooldown by 30%.

Dont know which of mysteens abilities are the best in the game lol? her shield is pretty garbage, yeah sure it blocks incoming rockets but so does blastbeards shockwave, kayis snowglobe also basically does this as well as its slows them so you can avoid them. basic dodging also does this to a lesser degree. Her duplicate feels absolute garbage and i would say is one of the worst in the game. you press it and then it just runs off and does nothing. Sure you can teleport to it but then its just a plink teleport where you have no idea where you will end up because the decoy could have ran to the other side of the map. Her attack is great but again no way to enhance it due to no artifact options that work well with her
Message 6 of 7 (592 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@RockScorpion384 @Anxsighety I merged your threads with this one because it's on the same topic. That makes it easier for us to keep track of things. Standard smile 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (548 Views)