Bigger map?

by HighiLike2Kill

Original Post

Bigger map?

★★★★ Novice

There needs to be a bit more space to this game because im tired of coming out of a fight having to deal with another party jumping in. Nerf 3rd partying.

Message 1 of 8 (719 Views)

Re: Bigger map?

★ Guide

Honestly the problem is the audio, you can hear gunshots half way across the map. As soon someone hears a shot they b line straight to it. 

Message 2 of 8 (696 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
thats the best part of this game.. fast paced.. sounds like you need to run faster
Message 3 of 8 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

IKR the over did it with the noise of the gun shots 

Message 4 of 8 (688 Views)

★★★ Guide
the map-size is fine for the majority of players, even angry Joe dubbed Apex legends to be the best current BR game currently available. And that's from one who never really liked the genre until recent releases such as a Blackout and Apex Legends, though I do have to admit, I can't see why even he would enjoy Blackout because it's literal garbage in my opinion, but hey! each to his or her own I guess.

Besides that, there's only 60 people per map.

And one of the biggest charms about Apex is, is that it's fast paced and short in match length compared to most other BR's out there, which is a great thing.

I barely played any Fortnite and I actually won my first game by making 1 kill on the very end. Spend 30 minutes of walking around trying to find people, but it never happened until the very end. Which made the game incredibly boring.

Now you could argue, jump in the crowded spots in the early beginning of the game, but than it becomes a game of chance and not skill. not that Fortnite has any skill to it anyways, build a wall and heal ur self yay! mlg 4/20 swekk right there.

Point being, if you're making the map bigger, people will experience the game more of a drag than it already can be at times. I've literally had games where my squad abandoned the game before we even jumped off leaving me solo where it took over 15 minutes until I finally found enemy players, though I do have to admit that I am a sneaky player not a rusher.

Still an honest and accurate point to keep in mind though.
Message 5 of 8 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bigger maps. Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (672 Views)

★★ Pro

Either a bigger map or tone down the gunshots... I think adjusting the audio would be a lot easier than coding a whole new portion of map. 

Message 7 of 8 (639 Views)

★★★ Pro

@HighiLike2Kill wrote:

There needs to be a bit more space to this game because im tired of coming out of a fight having to deal with another party jumping in. Nerf 3rd partying.

Nah, you're just jumping in the wrong spots. Bigger map is needed if they ever add 4 man squads.

Message 8 of 8 (625 Views)