Big map vs apex in puplec

by xMaxrayx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Big map vs apex in puplec

★ Pro

since new map coming I hope it's not that big

I don't think big map suit apex,because ppl hot drop and after 2-3 min there just  5 squads remain.

Message 1 of 8 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Big map vs apex in puplec

★ Expert
@xMaxrayx I agree. What got me into Apex was the fun gunfights and the fast rounds not jogging around looting simulator.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (438 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@xMaxrayx It doesnt look that big from the trailer.
Message 2 of 8 (445 Views)

★ Expert
@xMaxrayx I agree. What got me into Apex was the fun gunfights and the fast rounds not jogging around looting simulator.
Message 3 of 8 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xMaxrayx

The description of new map says "Lush city in the clouds" so hoping it is more urban street/buildings environment like Angel City in Titanfall 2.

But agree if too small it is deathmatch and evern faster down quits.

@Daze623

What got me into Apex was the gun handling as it felt less weighty to movement than other games, tighter smoother controls for aiming and shooting.
Message 4 of 8 (419 Views)

★★★ Pro
@xMaxrayx From the new trailer is doesn't look anywhere near as big as WE and I think it even looks smaller than KC!
Message 5 of 8 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Well looks are deceiving. It can be more massive than WE. We (<— heh, funny) don’t have a frame of reference yet. We only saw the overlook from even an undetermined height. We just have to wait and see
Message 6 of 8 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I hated the new map when started playing again couple months back, can't even remember the name of it the snowy one but it's actually grown on me because the fights are more tactical unlike KC which is mostly fought at choke points and getting 3rd partied.

Maybe somnething inbetween what they have now but more open.

Message 7 of 8 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Well, the good thing is there are no mountains/big rocks there, so more playable space and that itself gives it a bigger map feel.
Message 8 of 8 (377 Views)