Accepted Solution

Bfv

★ Novice

Fix the game! So broken!

Message 1 of 10 (1,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bfv

Community Manager

When posting on AHQ @Nomadpro1 we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

We are happy to pass all feedback on and if you would like to have your voice heard then please post in a manner that is constructive. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (933 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Very helpful post, @Bowmastr33! But I hope you'll add more details. 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 10 (1,082 Views)

EA DICE Team

What do you think needs fixing? Some more constructive feedback would help. Standard smile @Bowmastr33 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 10 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

TRY FIXING THE HACKS.... OR THE HEADS RUNNING AROUND WITH NO BODY.. OR HARDCORE.. OR THE HIT BOX.. SHOULD i GO ON?

Message 4 of 10 (952 Views)

Community Manager

When posting on AHQ @Nomadpro1 we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

We are happy to pass all feedback on and if you would like to have your voice heard then please post in a manner that is constructive. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (934 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With all due respect sir...just telling it like I see it.... And I appreciate your response. 

Message 6 of 10 (834 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

please understand.. that I've been a BF player for YEARS... Supported it the whole time...Also paid for all of them....So when I spend money on anything..I like to get what I paid for and to honest... doesn't seem that way anymore...

Message 7 of 10 (833 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nomadpro1 I understand your frustration. 

If you have feedback then we are happy to share it with the team, to do so we just ask that it is contstructive. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Banning the hackers that plague the game would be great for starters.  The report function does nothing.  

In the past, one cheater would not significantly impact the outcome, however, the number of cheaters has grown significantly recently.  

EA/Dice or whoever is doing nothing to fix this issue.  

Message 9 of 10 (781 Views)

★ Novice

EA won't do anything about it. They probably lack the resources to do so. EA shares fell from $140 2 july 2018 to around $77 on 1 november  less then 154 days.

All they care about are their ''investors'' It all comes down to satisfying their investors. Investor first, customer later. Just a business cycle.

I lose connection to EA servers every 10 -  30 min. It's a waste of time filing a complaint, you get a generic reply with a generic ''solution'', nothing gets solved at the end of the day.

It's a hopeless case...suggest you stop buying EA related games, let them become insolvent so a more competent publisher can take over the Battlefield franchise.

I prob get banned for this by a mod for this post, at of the end day EA will become insolvent and you're about to lose your job when they start reorganizing.

It's for the better tho... give it 1-2 years. 

Message 10 of 10 (720 Views)