Bfn needs some youtubers that are actually "good"

by wp9isilpq8r

Original Post

Re: Bfn needs some youtubers that are actually "good"

★★ Expert
@wp9isilpq8r Why should they have to do that???? They should be able to have the ability to play the game, like everyone else, and post it with no worries.
Message 11 of 17 (430 Views)

Champion

I know what you mean with the YouTubers @wp9isilpq8r. The ones you mentioned do not really upload content on this game anymore. However, there are some channels that still post on this game quite frequently. Redhead Gaming and Psycho Sibs Gaming still do, I watch their content. They more provide tips and leaked possible upcoming gameplay. There’s also NM Gaming and GermanShu. While there are not many YouTubers who physically show a lot of actual gameplay, a lot of them still have decent content. That said, there are some others who lack in that department a bit more.

Message 12 of 17 (424 Views)

★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Mate, I play well with every single character in the game, the fact that I main Corn & Brainz don't mean I don't know how to use other characters.
And the fact that I deal with the entire cast in this game being abused in every single way possible with my characters 8 hours a day (I have 1250 hours played and 66 million coins) means that I am actually a player that understands this game's balancing and mechanic problems by at least 80%.

I don't want to sound toxic, but if you want to sound like that we can both do.

Bedrock is buggy, yes, but it's at least fun and playable.
Message 13 of 17 (400 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@GutmanSca Hello Angel!
I just want to quickly clear things up: I didn't know you played the game just this much. From your past posts I knew you must be a very experienced player. I just thought that having main characters isn't good when thinking about balancing. Since you clearly are good at the game and play as all characters, but only prefer some, this isn't the case. I thought there were some characters you played very little because you say you love Super Brainz and Corn often. Had I known what I know about you now, I wouldn't have said that. So I'm sorry if my statement upset you. It wasn't meant as being mean or toxic, it was because I didn't know you play other characters a lot, too. It was meant as some sort of general point of view of mine that everyone should play as every character until they master them in order to get a clear view of balancing.

On the same note, I would like to say that I don't think your statement sounds toxic. You corrected me on a statement about your play style, and you clearly know your personal play style more than I do.

P.S I also really like Bedrock Edition despite the bugs, because it actually performs well.

And when I watched your videos I saw you played other characters as well, but mainly Corn and SB. But from the few videos I checked out I still wasn't able to tell how much you play as other characters. I hope I didn't seriously insult you with my statement, as I said before it probably sounded negative because I misinterpreted the way you play the game.

My post was actually really just made to tell you I really like your videos, although I don't understand much you say. So, again, sorry if I upset you Frown.

Message 14 of 17 (390 Views)

★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r No problem man, I'm sorry if I sound toxic sometimes, it's because I really like the game and try playing and studying it as much as possible, and seeing someone say that I am inexperienced in some ways makes me upset.

Massive respect for the reply.
Message 15 of 17 (376 Views)

Champion

Now, while I use some characters much more often than others (Rose, Shogun-Guard Corn, Chomper, Citron, Super Brainz, Scientist, Space Cadet/Station), I have decent experience with each character, similar to what @GutmanSca stated. Maining characters does not necessarily mean that you do not know how to play other characters well. I think that @GutmanSca‘s ideas on the forums are excellent, maining specific characters does not mean that your ideas are going to be biased. Standard smile

@benn1nat0r  You have excellent opinions. While I agree with most of them (you are max rank - so I trust you), there may a select few where I beg to differ. Standard smile

Message 16 of 17 (339 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 I may have stated my point of view a bit incorrectly so I'll try to do a better job:

Feedback from people with dedicated mains is of course valuable. I just think to properly rate which character is op everyone should have at least unlocked al upgrades. There might be some cases where it is clearly visible without having played the character much (Brainium Basher, or as I call it Gameium Crasher or Brainless Smasher and Citron). But many op things hide behind unbalanced upgrades, like Defibrilated or Assimilation.

I do not want to claim my opinions are more valuable because I play every character frequently. In fact, someone who has a main and has mastered all of their characters like @GutmanSca has even more valuable feedback to offer most of the time, because he has detailed feedback to offer for his main and the rest of the characters. My original replydidn't detail my point of view as much as this one, which is why it may have sounded rude and I apologize to @GutmanSca for this. I didn't know how he played the game and just assumed something that was incorrect,

Having said all of this, I play a few character more often as well, even though I have grand mastered the rest of them.

These ones are:

• Peashooter (Love his hats, started out playing as him in Founder's)
  • Acorn (Awesome design, Love helping out noob Acorns & Oaks, they are always so friendly)
  • Space Station (although I have stopped playing it because I think it is op compared to Oak)
  • Soldier (My go-to zombie in Founder's)
  • Electric Slide (Awesome design, gestures)

And of course it is fine if you disagree with my opinion, in fact I love it. By challenging arguments a more nuanced discussion can be created. I also like to offer counter-arguments, even if I agree with an opinion. 

P.S I'm not even a max rank anymore since after the update.

Another unrelated point: I often make replies that sound like I disagree with @GutmanSca bbecause of the facts I mentioned already (challenging opinions to improve mine). I also think he has amazing ideas and makes amazing posts. I didn't want to insult him or anything, so I sent him an apology via private message as well, explaining my misunderstanding. I'm glad we cleared this up Standard smile

And it is true I disagree that Chomper is better than Super Brainz, which is why I alway mention it when he posts about Comper and SB. I think the games's quantitative combat data supports my opinion, else the devs wouldn't have buffed him.

Message 17 of 17 (328 Views)