BfN Funnies and Montage Moments

by spIash_damage

Original Post

BfN Funnies and Montage Moments

Champion (Retired)

Feel free to add any videos you find entertaining, lucky, or skilled. 

I mentioned this moment in-thread the other day and almost forgot to post it till now.  What better way to start this thread than some light-hearted fun:

@dwooten77  - this is only a small portion of that hysterical match and though it might not've been the funniest part, it's when I was geeking out the most.  Pay attention to the orange-spiked Chomper that eventually got me... he followed me around almost half the match earning that frag and at one point, he passed up the AFK guy (without killing him) simply so he wouldn't have to stop chasing me.  I had tears ROLLING down my face.. and cheered for him when he got me.  Even my wife was laughing watching.

Please keep in mind name shaming isn't allowed in the forums but most any other hate-free content is welcome in this thread.  Screenshots will work for those who can't capture video.

Message 1 of 69 (1,527 Views)

Re: BfN Funnies and Montage Moments

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage Good for Chompy! I'd have given up after about 30 seconds! 😂
Message 2 of 69 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage He felt taunted and wanted revenge :D It's a great way to have fun while your team gets steamrolled though. Better than being mad and ragequit.
Message 3 of 69 (1,463 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@spIash_damageGood for Chompy! I'd have given up after about 30 seconds! 😂

I was quite honestly proud for him.

@ippig  - dwooten wouldn’t let me quit. 😢. The match prior, I was raging. 😂

Message 4 of 69 (1,435 Views)

★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage LOL! And @dwooten77 ate some Popcorn while you were chased.
Message 5 of 69 (1,411 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ippig 😂
Message 6 of 69 (1,405 Views)

Champion

@spIash_damage  I'd have loved of have been the scientist!

Message 7 of 69 (1,392 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Ooooh, I dunno - I didn't notice much healing going on! Tut-tut, Splash! 😉🤣
Message 8 of 69 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I thought I'd share my own clips as well! I found these moments funny! Hint: Welcome to the Mechpocolypse! Link down in the description:

https://xboxclips.com/DefenseGuy35/d4dd613f-e903-4692-a16d-f027a0ddc4a5 (loads of mechs)

https://xboxclips.com/DefenseGuy35/7c037909-35a3-49bb-80ac-0af5bbfcbc12 (matching imp customisations and gestures) 

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: I'll show more videos if people like them!

Message 9 of 69 (1,381 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TheSprinter85 Thanks for sharing.  I wonder whether those can be embedded here?

Message 10 of 69 (1,376 Views)