Better defence fifa 21

by WelshLegend8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Better defence fifa 21

★★★★★ Apprentice

This defence is the best I've had and tactics are to. But why do players stand still when winning comfortably then they score 3 in 2 mins. This game is buggy and defence don't work 

Message 1 of 7 (1,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Better defence fifa 21

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @WelshLegend8.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,087 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @WelshLegend8.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,088 Views)

★★ Novice

Confused by this, are you saying this is the best defense or worst? I had to stop playing this game less then a week after I bought it, there's no defense in this game...the defenders pretty much stand around until the ball is about to pass them then they wake up...can't call second defender and if you even stick your foot out chances are either a foul or penalty...to make matters worst the goalies only have one move, fall on their * wherever the shot is they seem completely unaware...this is perhaps the second worst Fifa game I've ever experienced, slightly better then 20

Message 3 of 7 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This game is a joke like another person ea should give all people the chance to return game for full refund.  Just feel sorry for people who bought the expensive versions not worth the money.  There is no gks or defence and the rules are not in game as fouls and offsides dont work block people give foul away yet they do it to you get away with it.  GAME IS SO FLAWED 

Message 4 of 7 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Already put in for a refund this game is full of glitches and is unplayable. All the focus is on ultimate team and making the player spend spend spend 

Message 5 of 7 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

also the percentages on packing a special player is 1% which is really bad even for special packs i find it ridiculous. EA need to make a fair generator that is good for everyone 

Message 6 of 7 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This game is still bad im playing fut weekend and mite aswell not be any rules players fall over when clearly get ball and offside rule doesnt exsist at all mite aswell stand offside and score. EA should just refund everyone who bought an unplayable game they created 

Message 7 of 7 (848 Views)