Re: Tools for Apex Team Managers?

by neillkorey

Original Post

Better Spectator System

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can we PLEASE get a better spectator system already? It's r-tarded that we are stuck to one person in the team that kills your team. Not only that, you don't get to watch the person who downed you, and stuck with the person who finished you.

Just let us rotate between their team members already!

EA_Blueberry: Edited title from all caps. 

Message 3 of 15 (929 Views)

Tools for Apex Team Managers?

★★★ Newbie

Hi - I'm wondering if there are any tools in the works or invites to beta tools that would assist team managers for pro Apex Legends teams. Spectator modes, game replay etc. Right now it's very challenging to assist in real time or recap game play for  tournaments, practice play, scrim play etc.

Message 1 of 15 (910 Views)

Some more suggestion to handle a smart hacker/cheater.

★★★★★ Apprentice

When we spectate, please make us so can we as spectator can change the target to spectate into their teammate?

cheaters are becoming more smarter these days and let their teammates kill steal so they don't get spectate.

Message 2 of 15 (895 Views)

Spectate squad when joining ongoing game

★★★ Newbie

You should be able to jump into the game and spectate your squad while you wait for their game to end is all I'm saying...

Message 4 of 15 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@VLL3N 

Moved your post into this one to discuss spectating.We're not aware of any upcoming changes to announce around spectating at the moment.

@I_am_C0NFL1CT 

If the enemy team was able to spectate all members of your squad that are still alive, they would be able to relay all of your positions and moves. Curious to hear your thoughts on that aspect.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 15 (855 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Not a fan of spectating at all in a game like this there is to much info that can be given to other people granted it is not likely but still possible I have friends that play while in parties of 8 on xbox that have four teams of two that wind up in same games regularly granted they do it to try and kill each other but they could do it to give call outs and I am sure there are people that do it but that is just my opinion 

Message 6 of 15 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry Ah, that's very discouraging to hear. There is a pro scene developing around this game that deserves some attention. I can speak from management experience of competitive Apex team - lack of meaningful updates to this game is discouraging pro players from continuing to play this game. Some transparency/roadmap would be helpful to keeping these players confident in its longevity. If a pro-scene is something Respawn/EA is actively planning for, it would be great to get some official insights.

Message 7 of 15 (817 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

If the enemy team was able to spectate all members of your squad that are still alive, they would be able to relay all of your positions and moves. Curious to hear your thoughts on that aspect.

I don't think there would be any issue with being able to rotate between enemy team members while spectating them because  you can only spectate them when your full squad is dead! Therefore you can't influence what happens on the field.

I agree that this is a necessary feature to be able to fight cheating more efficiently. It would also make spectating a bit more spicy and encourage players to actually take time to do it.

Message 8 of 15 (799 Views)

★ Guide
I still dont know how to quote lol, like @OPL3XITY said, we only can spectate when we die so i dont know how to abuse this and what make its so hard for us to see another hacker in that team -_-
Message 9 of 15 (781 Views)

★ Guide
Maybe its someone you know and he happen in your game but not in your squad but this Probability is low , And for this issue i think how bout make "after death report" so you can see who damage you most and how fast or accurately he is so you can report later
Message 10 of 15 (780 Views)