Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bet anything the update will break something

by ragnarokfps
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

Bet anything the update will break something

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Every update or patch that has come out has screwed something up, oftentimes it's the loot. 

 

Or we should all jump on 11 hours before tomorrow's patch and enjoy some of that bugged loot drop chance, where it should be

Message 1 of 30 (490 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

It is so tiresome to read your whining posts.

 

It is very simple for me. If I like the game then I play and enjoy it. If I don't like the game I forget about the game and move on without creating whining threads on the forums.

Message 2 of 30 (480 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★★★ Guide
There is not a game out there that does not have stuff break when they push an update. Some have it worse then others.
Message 3 of 30 (467 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
There is not a game out there that does not have stuff break when they push an update. Some have it worse then others.

That's a flat out lie

Message 4 of 30 (438 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

@AI_AB_AI wrote:

It is so tiresome to read your whining posts.

 

It is very simple for me. If I like the game then I play and enjoy it. If I don't like the game I forget about the game and move on without creating whining threads on the forums.


And yet you still come and read them. If it's not me, its someone else talking about the same problems. You should just avoid the forums altogether

Message 5 of 30 (437 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

@ragnarokfps wrote:

And yet you still come and read them. If it's not me, its someone else talking about the same problems. You should just avoid the forums altogether


The whole idea of the forums is to discuss the game, provide constructive ideas and criticism.  There is nothing constructive in this thread as it is totally inflammatory. It only shows how much you hate the game and raises the question why do you still play it if you hate it so much.

Message 6 of 30 (422 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★★★ Guide
oh? @ragnarokfps Please englighten me on a game that has updated something without breaking something. I will wait. been gaming on mmos and online games since ultima. and even THEY broke stuff when they updated hell division 2 broke the AI on some enemies with their last update.
Message 7 of 30 (413 Views)
0
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

@AI_AB_AI wrote:

@ragnarokfps wrote:

And yet you still come and read them. If it's not me, its someone else talking about the same problems. You should just avoid the forums altogether


The whole idea of the forums is to discuss the game, provide constructive ideas and criticism.  There is nothing constructive in this thread as it is totally inflammatory. It only shows how much you hate the game and raises the question why do you still play it if you hate it so much.


So where exactly are you constructive ideas and criticisms? I have yet to see

Message 8 of 30 (405 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
oh? @ragnarokfps Please englighten me on a game that has updated something without breaking something. I will wait. been gaming on mmos and online games since ultima. and even THEY broke stuff when they updated hell division 2 broke the AI on some enemies with their last update.

I'm not arguing with you over a pointless topic. Anthem's updates usually generate huge backlash over broken game mechanics and other unintended consequences introduced by a patch or an update

Message 9 of 30 (401 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bet anything the update will break something

★ Guide

What would a game update be without it's little friend the hot fix 2 days later, seriously how much online stuff do you play. The only question is will it fix way more than it breaks so as long as it fixes some of the major issues for good this time I'm happy.

Message 10 of 30 (373 Views)
0
Twitter Stream