Best tactic: automatic or manual fire?

by 34975634954957

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Best tactic: automatic or manual fire?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm new into this, about 5 hours of play so far.

Most (all?) of the primaries are automatic, meaning you can keep the fire button pressed down.

I've been trying two different styles. First, autofire and try to ensure aim is correct in time for the next shot. Or second, line up the aim first and then fire, pressing the button each time.

The second approach gives higher accuracy but how do others play? Is the aim and manual fire the better style, or should I concentrate on getting my aim up to par with automatic fire?

Curious how others play...

Message 1 of 2 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Best tactic: automatic or manual fire?

★★★★★ Expert
@34975634954957 Think it depends on the character and situation. When using Blackbeard for instance on the ground fighting another 'grounder', auto fire is usually the best option. If you have to shoot into the air, unless you exactly know where the enemy is heading towards and know the time for your projectile to get there, single fire is the best option. My opinion tho.

These tactics aren't viable for every character obviously

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,006 Views)

All Replies

Re: Best tactic: automatic or manual fire?

★★★★★ Expert
@34975634954957 Think it depends on the character and situation. When using Blackbeard for instance on the ground fighting another 'grounder', auto fire is usually the best option. If you have to shoot into the air, unless you exactly know where the enemy is heading towards and know the time for your projectile to get there, single fire is the best option. My opinion tho.

These tactics aren't viable for every character obviously
Message 2 of 2 (1,007 Views)