Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Best game ever

by Spiritual-Zombie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Best game ever

★★ Guide

I know that’s a pretty bold statement, but for me that’s where this game is heading. Every game out there right now feels boring next to this game.

what i love the most aside from the flying is how much FUN this game is.

it seems to me, fun is an underrated concept in games these days. Replaced with punishing and tedious. 

Any other game would have held back the javelin, force you to go thru so many missions before even unlocking one, and then it would have been a crap slow javelin to make you work even harder to maybe one day get a great one (if you give up all other life’s ambitions). Other games would make every customizable option an expensive or impossible task. I hate how tedious so many games have become. I’m looking at you, Rockstar.

Anthem gets right to the fun. I love it so much. I only want to see more. More big baddies, more javelins, more missions, more worlds, more of anything they want to give us. A 8 player stronghold could be awesome.

I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys having fun. Anyone who enjoys flying around a beautiful world, feeling like an unstoppable force; anyone who enjoys random co-op action against large swarms of enemy combatants and giant monsters.

Message 1 of 39 (724 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Best game ever

★★★★★ Apprentice

What a breath of fresh air....

I wish more threads like this would show up in the forums.

I feel the same about how great this game is and really hope it is able to reach its potential.

It's nice to see such a positive attitude.

Thank you for putting this out there.

On another note, anyone else find it odd or disappointing that when you click Me Too... It creates the "X other people had this problem" ???

It's like the forums are designed to draw out the negativity... Which is really too bad.

View in thread

Message 9 of 39 (645 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
That sums it up for me too mate!
Message 2 of 39 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys having fun. Anyone who enjoys flying around a beautiful world, feeling like an unstoppable force; anyone who enjoys random co-op action against large swarms of enemy combatants and giant monsters.

And if someone pays for this game that you recommend so much has all the problems that come with it then what?

Message 3 of 39 (710 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NoInstall You know not EVERYONE sees a game for its bugs.
Message 4 of 39 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/10/18304440/anthem-combat-game-design-animation

This article from polygon today is exacrly how i feel. refreshing to hear

Message 5 of 39 (705 Views)

★ Apprentice

@NoInstall 

Gee then I guess, in the event they hated it, they could return the game or request a refund within the allotted amount of time.

Message 6 of 39 (695 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No doubt, the combat in this game is outstanding, fast, frenetic, and fun as hell. The flying is awesome, too.

Message 7 of 39 (679 Views)

★ Apprentice

The gameplay is simply fantastic.    I originally got the premier access to check out the game.   After putting in over 100 hours in after my first month, even with all the problems I still had to go ahead and buy anthem.   I am looking forward to the future and hope they give the game the love it needs and it brings people back.   It is getting a little frustrating going from always having a full squad to sitting and waiting for more to join in contracts...

Message 8 of 39 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I feel the same about how great this game is and really hope it is able to reach its potential.

On another note, anyone else find it odd or disappointing that when you click Me Too... It creates the "X other people had this problem" ???

It's like the forums are designed to draw out the negativity... Which is really too bad.

Message 9 of 39 (646 Views)

★★★ Guide

@NemasysEventus wrote:

Many have tried, sadly the salt dealers sink the happy ship with their salt payload rather quickly. hating on anthem and BW/EA is the THING right now. I mean look at all the media. They act AS IF BW is the only developer having these issues internally.

Message 10 of 39 (629 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help