Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Best game ever

by GhostDoggSamurai

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
@NoInstallYou know not EVERYONE sees a game for its bugs.

Your right and neither do I, the bugs make themselves know without my help

Message 11 of 39 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Will you still be saying that when you hit the 300 hour mark, and realize...the only way to realistically improve your Jav is...Running HoR GM1 dozens, and dozens of times?

Graphics are great, flying and combat are fun...has nothing else in it that's even good.

The story...

Fort Tarsis...

Crafting...

Loot...

Inscriptions...

Progression...

NPC interactivity...

Challenges, especially Chump of Tarsis

All poorly designed.

I'm sure I could go on.  And I like Anthem!

Best game ever...No, not even close...A good foundation for a game...yep.

Message 12 of 39 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@CaptUVentris wrote:

@NoInstall 

Gee then I guess, in the event they hated it, they could return the game or request a refund within the allotted amount of time.

Yep indeed they could

Message 13 of 39 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:

Many have tried, sadly the salt dealers ...

I don't deal in salt ... too much is bad for you but I do get dejected when the exact same issues from the two beta tests are still cropping up even after release

I'd really love this game to be all it could be or was promised to be. Maybe I'd be more optimistic if BW had some kind of QC going on ya know

Message 14 of 39 (282 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm pretty sure OP is trolling or ment this post to be sarcastic.

If not........I dunno if he is just under 10 y.o. or just never played any other game out there except for some free to play craps.

Message 15 of 39 (257 Views)

★★ Pro

@Nihil501 wrote:

I'm pretty sure OP is trolling or ment this post to be sarcastic.

If not........I dunno if he is just under 10 y.o. or just never played any other game out there except for some free to play craps.

Why do you feel so threatened by someone having a view on the game that doesn't sync with your own? I think its ludicrous that you resort to base insults rather than offer a counter argument in a rational manner, or is it because you cant?

You might want to pay attention to spellcheck before claiming to be more mature than those you respond to, you may also want to use better syntax, lack of use of both of these mechanisms suggests either ignorance or immaturity. If English is not your first language I would doubly recommend using them correctly, it can be the difference between your posts being dismissed outright or taken into consideration.

Message 16 of 39 (253 Views)

For me, that title is bestowed up 'Mass Effect 2', but Anthem has great promise and it's a judgment to make after it's been out a couple of years. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 17 of 39 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

I know that’s a pretty bold statement, but for me that’s where this game is heading. Every game out there right now feels boring next to this game.

what i love the most aside from the flying is how much FUN this game is...

I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys having fun. Anyone who enjoys flying around a beautiful world, feeling like an unstoppable force; anyone who enjoys random co-op action against large swarms of enemy combatants and giant monsters.

Spot on, mate.

It's been a rocky start, no doubt, and more content needs to be added. But it is undeniably a very fun game that has a lot of potential.

@NemasysEventus wrote:

It's like the forums are designed to draw out the negativity... Which is really too bad.

Very true. Maybe they should change that...

Message 18 of 39 (238 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

I know that’s a pretty bold statement, but for me that’s where this game is heading. Every game out there right now feels boring next to this game.

what i love the most aside from the flying is how much FUN this game is.

it seems to me, fun is an underrated concept in games these days. Replaced with punishing and tedious. 

Any other game would have held back the javelin, force you to go thru so many missions before even unlocking one, and then it would have been a crap slow javelin to make you work even harder to maybe one day get a great one (if you give up all other life’s ambitions). Other games would make every customizable option an expensive or impossible task. I hate how tedious so many games have become. I’m looking at you, Rockstar.

Anthem gets right to the fun. I love it so much. I only want to see more. More big baddies, more javelins, more missions, more worlds, more of anything they want to give us. A 8 player stronghold could be awesome.

I recommend this game to anyone who enjoys having fun. Anyone who enjoys flying around a beautiful world, feeling like an unstoppable force; anyone who enjoys random co-op action against large swarms of enemy combatants and giant monsters.

Tell me how long you've been playing and please be honest.

Message 19 of 39 (204 Views)

★★★ Guide

@allentissot wrote:

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

what i love the most aside from the flying is how much FUN this game is.

it seems to me, fun is an underrated concept in games these days. Replaced with punishing and tedious. 

Any other game would have held back the javelin, force you to go thru so many missions before even unlocking one, and then it would have been a crap slow javelin to make you work even harder to maybe one day get a great one (if you give up all other life’s ambitions). Other games would make every customizable option an expensive or impossible task. I hate how tedious so many games have become. I’m looking at you, Rockstar.

Anthem gets right to the fun. I love it so much. I only want to see more. More big baddies, more javelins, more missions, more worlds, more of anything they want to give us. A 8 player stronghold could be awesome.

Tell me how long you've been playing and please be honest.

Does it matter how much time. I have over 300 hrs. The game is amazingly fun. More fun than ive had in a game in a long time. 

The problems are real but dont stop me from having fun.

Give me more loot options, content and an adjustment to either drop rate or inscriptions. Bugs are few and far between for me. Only a couple dc since 1.03 and some little things here and there but nothing that hinders my fun

Message 20 of 39 (188 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help