Best Version of Kings Canyon

by SquishyVader

Original Post

Best Version of Kings Canyon

★ Guide

I’m not sure we have ever seen the best version of KC. You could make adjustments, I do not agree with a map being called too big. That is a circle dynamics thing.

For me it is the amalgamation of various seasons. I loved Relay and would incorporate it back with the new area. Swamps is fine but feels slightly diminished since the changes. Run Off, Slums, Pit, Confinement, Repulsor, Water Treatment, Market, Bunker, Airbase and Artillery are all great. 

Keep the new Shattered Forest, Labs, Crypto’s and Octanes Gauntlet. Bring back Thunderdome and Skull Town and push the new Development between Thunderdome and Water Treatment.

The Cage....Hate it, always have, however I would keep it, keep the building by the entrance of Scrap Caves and bring back Bridges....Oh I miss Bridges.

Lose the Flyers or tone down their screeching.

Change back to noon daylight. A bit dismayed to hear the map is getting the Worlds Edge treatment.

Any chance of light and weather variations for all maps?

Worlds Edge:

Dusk....Needs foliage in a lot of open plain areas....Mist? Lighted buildings? Glowing Lava??

Seriously.....Am I the only one who wants Skull Town and Bridges back?

Message 1 of 10 (584 Views)

Betreff: Best Version of Kings Canyon

★★★★★ Expert
@SquishyVader
I also wish the Season 0 Kings Canyon Map back.
Message 2 of 10 (578 Views)

Re: Best Version of Kings Canyon

★★★ Pro

Firstly I would just like to say, I don't think anyone has ever called King's Canyon too big, its clear and has been stated that is it the smallest map. The circle dynamic also works on KC and to be honest I never really die on it due to the ring. 

KC is coming back and will again have a new look. Some of the main areas that you have outlined are great and I agree there. 

It's a great concept but sadly its not something that will ever get put into place I don't think. 

Message 3 of 10 (548 Views)

★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 I have seen comments mentioning the size of the map. Not my personal opinion. You have never died in the storm on KC?
Message 4 of 10 (521 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader No I mean I have died in the Storm on KC before of course but no where near the amounts of time compared to World's Edge or anything like that. If I die due to the ring on KC, it's usually just down to poor judgement or making the wrong decision.
Message 5 of 10 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@rockyboy1998That being said, the original KC map with two good friends / team mates and I am 100%

Message 6 of 10 (513 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader Oh 100%, I think the reason I love KC is because for me its where it all started. I learnt a lot about the game before worlds edge was around with massive help from people who were more experienced than me!

It's helped to develop me into the player I am now, miles better than when I first started!

Long story short: Kings Canyon will forever be home to me!
Message 7 of 10 (506 Views)

★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 Same here. Found two great guys, formed a squad, learned a few tactics, won a lot of games and spent too many hours playing the game.
Message 8 of 10 (502 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader That sounds awesome, similar situation to myself actually!

I have put countless hours into this game, I'm still so far off where I want to be though. It seems a very hard game to become great at!
Message 9 of 10 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Again that new version of Kings Canyon. 🙄

Message 10 of 10 (412 Views)