Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Best Teaming (Interceptor/Storm/Storm/Storm)?

by MisfitVillain

Original Post

Best Teaming (Interceptor/Storm/Storm/Storm)?

★ Guide

I got to play on a random team with 3 storms while in a colossus. Let's just say it was efficient. Lots of things going boom.

Though honestly the colossus had a bit of a hard time keeping up with the pace.

An Interceptor would not have trouble keeping up. It's melee detonator plays nice with the ranged primers. Combos can provide a steady flow of health drops to keep the squishie upright.

Though this time, it's an epileptic seizure waiting to happen. A constant blur of flashes and explosions. The challenge here being able to tell what's happening and where to direct the slash, slash, slashing..

Would Storm/Storm/Storm/Storm then be most effective? I have not seen this in action. 3 or 4 colossi would likely be very effective AOE team.

Message 1 of 15 (287 Views)

Re: Best Teaming (Interceptor/Storm/Storm/Storm)?

★★★ Guide
interceptor goes awesome with any primers, 2 storm 1 ranger 1 interceptor is good. too many storms and you wont get much going in terms of team play. colossus can EASLY wreak anything if built right.
Message 2 of 15 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

3 storms 1 colossus. interceptors are USELESS to storms. you can pretend theres bonus damage but having a class with trash damage compared to us that obstructs our skills isn't helping anybody, theres a few occasions where the colossus pulling aggro would atleast be a bit useful.

Message 3 of 15 (270 Views)

★ Guide

Funny all gm3 groups i been in storms are flat on their back while my interceptor and friends colossus 2 man it.

Message 4 of 15 (265 Views)

★ Guide

Lol trash damage my interceptor hit 11k melee 35k every 3rd with 45k electric ultimate can drop tyrant quuen in 10 secs. Would love to see a storm doing something other then steal my auras. Also seen colossus nail a single ult blast for 1.3 mil what is storms doing?

Message 5 of 15 (261 Views)

★★ Guide

@Gaeandilth1 wrote:

Lol trash damage my interceptor hit 11k melee 35k every 3rd with 45k electric ultimate can drop tyrant quuen in 10 secs. Would love to see a storm doing something other then steal my auras. Also seen colossus nail a single ult blast for 1.3 mil what is storms doing?

Have 350% extra max shield (equivalant to wearing 21 mw components) and my fire orb is hitting a good 40k to 50k....you just play with * storms lol

Message 6 of 15 (235 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Gaeandilth1 wrote:

One of my storms abilities hits for 80k ever 4 seconds. Does that count? Ult hits for 300k 3 times.

Your playing with the wrong storms. Hell my melee on storm hits for 18k

Message 7 of 15 (232 Views)

★ Guide

It's sounding like, at this point, it may be more about the player than the javelin.

Many have seen strong players and weak players (the one with the talk button pushed the entire time while constantly needing to be resurrected, you know who you are.. Frown)

Message 8 of 15 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found a team up of 1 Interceptor, 1 Storm and 2 Colossus Javelins was pretty potent. 

I was in a group like this for a Stronghold run and we flew through it. 

The Interceptor would fly through the map drawing fire, The Colossus would run up through the middle flattening things and the Storm (me this time around) played the long game with a sniper rifle and a marksmen rifle shooting, freezing or blasting anything that was't i their sights.

Made short work if if the Stronghold. 

Message 9 of 15 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ranger, two Colossi, Storm. Wink

Sayeth the Ranger.

2 hours later, 3 Interceptors? I rage quit. Got on the mic at the start and I'm like, "oh, here we go..." and sure enough, if it ain't one down Inty it's two downed Inties; and after shorting out trying to res one during a controller malf... that was it. Heck with that. Thought I'd come here and bark at the moon. Remember this other guy on this forum was like, "Inty? I got a bunch of them on my ignore list..." I might have to try that. High five

Message 10 of 15 (203 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help