Best Season Ever?

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Best Season Ever?

★★★ Pro

Hi Community, 

I've been playing since this game first came out, I took a couple of breaks here and there but have played a game in every season at least! 

I have to say, at the start of S6 I didn't really like it but now they have changed the shields back to the way they were I think it has got to be the best season. I think all of the characters are balanced as well as the guns. 

There are obviously some areas that need to be to be improved like the matchmaking, the in game audio from enemies (has nothing on games like COD, Fortnite, PUBG) and then this game will well and truly be popping off. 

I'm interested to know what people like / don't like about S6! 

Message 1 of 16 (477 Views)

Re: Best Season Ever?

Champion
@rockyboy1998 It's gotta be S4 for me. Seems almost like a different game in comparison

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 16 (464 Views)

★★★ Pro
@rockyboy1998
S6 Dont Like:
Weapon recoil reduction.
Increased SBMM.
SBMM in ranked.
Volt -> R301
Redundant weapons
Triple Take -> Sentinel
Message 3 of 16 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@rockyboy1998 

Good: General game-play is fine.

Bad: Literally every single criticism that's gone unaddressed since Day 1 that still drags down the experience. Audio is still terrible, hit-reg and net-code are still terrible, server performance is still spotty at times, lack of content, lack of fresh experiences, awful matchmaker, and many more! 

"BuT ItZ A F2p GaME", and yet it's a product that you'd purchase like any other. If a product is shoddy you wouldn't purchase it, and even though we haven't purchased this, it still tries to sell you something, which means in and of itself it's a product you can hold REASONABLE standards towards. If the game was completely free with no microtransactions, no cosmetics, nothing that could be bought with real money, then I'd be 100% fine with everything listed in the "bad" section. 

Message 4 of 16 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

S2 for me personally, we had a new map introduced a strong legend (at the time) and none of the current issues were really that prevalent.

This season has been much better than the previous two over all I'd say but not the best for me.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 16 (420 Views)

★★★ Pro
@rockyboy1998 The Best Season was season 0, Season 1.
The Atmosphere was electric.
Kings Canyon Vanilla!
Message 6 of 16 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Except the changes made to Prowler and Hemlock
Message 7 of 16 (403 Views)

★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 S2-S3 was best season's, this season are too good, but i feel content in the game still not enought(
Message 8 of 16 (397 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pastaclown I agree with you.

The only hope that I am holding for all of the issues that you have mentioned is that they are trying to sort out the next generation version of the game.
I think you will see a hell of a lot of changes when this game moves to next gen and I will be shocked if there isn't any.
Message 9 of 16 (354 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Warz0ne_Legends True, the content isn't there and I am no sure why...
Message 10 of 16 (353 Views)