Re: Best Battle Royale ever?

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

Best Battle Royale ever?

★★ Novice

So I think that this is the winner out of all the battle royale games to date this is the most solid, most fun and the smoothest in general. What do you think? My other battle royale game was a pubg lol. https://youtu.be/kbOvTVtfQZ4

Message 1 of 12 (558 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It's too early to judge, will see when they release solo mode. Teamwork annoys a lot of people here
Message 2 of 12 (528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ehhh.. this game is new and refreshing. I still enjoy pubg more overall but it's down to personal taste, I usually like hardcore realistic  games and apex is a nice change of pace for me, I was playing pubg for a year solid, I doubt apex will keep me playing that long in one go.

Message 3 of 12 (522 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@unique-public-id wrote:
It's too early to judge, will see when they release solo mode. Teamwork annoys a lot of people here

In my opinion solo mode removes everything this game has special. The game-changer ping system is useless in solo mode, the ability to always revive your teammates is also useless in solo mode, Classes like Lifeline are useless in solo mode.

Game is very very fun with friends, and if you don't have any you can make friends very quickly if you're not toxic to noobs and try to help them instead of yelling at them. Winning is easy in this game, keeping a low skill player alive, carrying them to victory, teaching them the mechanics and making a possible new game buddie is harder but more rewarding then your killcount. I have a friend who carries me all the time and he still has a very high kill count every game and he helped me improve to the point where i carry my own weight and we have a lot of fun playing together.
Message 4 of 12 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Apex Legends for sure for me!
Message 5 of 12 (500 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Apex is not really a BR game. It's more like run and hunt game, rather than a tactical survival game like PUBG. I won't rate it as the best BR game because:

1. Apex is very forgiving

You can make many mistake in Apex and still can get out of bad situation safely. There are many legends that can escape ( Bangalore, smoke+passive = litterally cant die if you run, Wraith, Blood, Mirage also quite good in escaping. Even if you die, the game give you 2nd,3rd,4th chance to come back ( well, the 4th chance is that yellow self revive :D)

2. The ring is not scary. In my playtime, I never die outside of the ring before. Unlike PUBG, the circle is your nightmare if you don't plan the time correctly

3. I play Apex so different than I play PUBG. I play alot aggressive , fearless warrior. Playing PUBG sometimes is more scarier than playing a horror game. You really have only 1 life so every step need to be careful.

Message 6 of 12 (489 Views)

Community Manager

I'm surprised by just how fast Apex Legends grabbed me, I've 50 hours if not more in-game already and looking forward to some more. In the past, with other Battle Royale shooters I've given them a couple of days but then they fell by the wayside. 

What are everyone's favourite aspects of the game?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (487 Views)

I agree, I've never been a BR fan. I must admit I was annoyed Respawn released Apex instead of another Titanfall game to start with, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Personally I think the game needs another map to keep it fresh.
Message 8 of 12 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I think how well the game will do will be based upon how quickly they can release new content ie maps, weapons and possibly player counts per team like teams of 4, duos and solo games.

Message 9 of 12 (441 Views)

★ Guide
Apex gets my vote as the best BR game because it's the only BR game I play
Message 10 of 12 (401 Views)