Message 11 of 50 (278 Views)

Re: Being thankful for pubs

Hero
@GH0STEDbyME thanks!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 50 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I remember a certain TTV Wraith no scoped me with sentinel off-drop and srarted finishing me but my teammate downed her. Oh boy, the joyous finishers that followed with over the top t-bagging on the top of deathbox was quite a delight. :D
Message 13 of 50 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Here's the vid: https://www.kapwing.com/videos/5fd9ffc894277b00af0ff804 I did it fast... I still have some from 2/3 days ago I didn't upload yet Frown I did this one just to show you I wasn't kidding and since you're so nice :P

@hayhor, you mean yesterday? Or earlier today? Yesterday I left right around the time u usually come on... (I usually check who's on when I go off) and I saw you were on ;D
Message 14 of 50 (272 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Yesterday which was still yesterday for you. Ishi came on eventually. We played pubs and won some games.
Message 15 of 50 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Yea I thought you meant that as I had not seen you on today. Saw 2 back to back wins and you also said it on forum
Message 16 of 50 (240 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Sorry for the delay. I had to move furniture ): EA David has sent it up the chain. It's a site issue rather than anything to do with your permissions/suspension. A ticket has been created so hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Message 17 of 50 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Dont believe @GH0STEDbyME, it’s all secrets & lies!

But anyways screw lower ranked, I’m already done. Sick of carrying these ppl who cant even 1v1 when they have better gear, oppertunity or just get them down... Also... silver 10 mins past, 10 squads left. ARE YOU KIDDING ME XD ppl play cautiously in this low bracket?! Ridiculous
Message 18 of 50 (223 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q It's not all secrets and lies! I will take away both your fanta and cookies!!

Message 19 of 50 (217 Views)

Hero
@GH0STEDbyME Yes he help me figure it out Cookies needed cleared and worked perfectly after that. Thank you kindly for the assistance.

Message 20 of 50 (216 Views)