Re: Being stiff armed away from Diamond

by DaDeDimson

Original Post

Being stiff armed away from Diamond

★★★ Guide

Been flirting with breaking Diamond all week but everytime I come within 100 RP of it, I get screwed by bad teammates or nonstop third parties smh. I’m trying to reach Diamond the fastest I’ve ever gotten in a split before, while starting off at Gold IV. This is battle ranked too.

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaDeDimson LOL. I’ve been there and it’s the most frustrating thing ever. It’s like the saying “so close yet so far.” You’ll eventually get there you still have until the 21st of September. I’m currently in Plat II so there’s no rush for me. Also, I need to reach to diamond this split cause there’s no way in hell that I’ll play ranked in Kings Canyon next split.
Message 2 of 7 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man Oh no I forgot kings canyon is next 🤦🏻‍♂️ that is a complete crap shoot.

But yeah I swear this game has it in for me lol
Message 3 of 7 (279 Views)

@DaDeDimson Hey man, you can do it. Good luck, but I won't say have fun because you're grinding ranked solo lol.
Message 4 of 7 (269 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DaDeDimson yup. was 70 rp away. just had some unlucky encounters and team mates basically throwing. now im 200 rp away
Message 5 of 7 (243 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DaDeDimson I genuinely feel the pain from this post.

Good luck though man, well don't for continuing to grind it out!
Message 6 of 7 (232 Views)

★★★ Guide

I was trying to break my record of reaching Diamond the fastest I had ever done. I was less than 100 RP away with 4 weeks left in the split, and I started off this split at Gold IV. But ugh, hopefully I get it soon, I’ve tried so hard to get to master but my highest ever rank is Diamond III. Was hoping I’d get higher this split at the rate I was going before this last week…

Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)