Before you post - Rule of thumb

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Before you post - Rule of thumb

[ Edited ]

Hey All!

Thanks for visiting AHQ, Hope you have a nice day and free cookie's for everyone!

I like to give some advise on how to create a attractive post that invite people to answer.

But also make sure you find the information you are looking for even faster.

Make sure your post doesn't exist already.

Typing keywords in the search bar above can most of the time link you to a existing post that may already answer your question.

Try to look for a EA or Community approved solution, these post contain most of the time all information you need.

282d4e68d135418966df04682805ae05..png

Still having questions about that issue?

Look if the post isn't too old or if it isn't already been abandoned by other users.

If it is, you better create a new one so you can specify your question more.

Post placement.

To attract as many people to your post you better create it in the right place.
This will make sure your post won't get off-topic and get could get a direct answer.

Summary:

Decent lay-out invites!

A well made post contains not only a lot of information but is also easy to read.

AHQ gives you 2 option, a tool bar that gives you basic tools to create a decent looking post.

or a HTML Editor, however i don't recommend using this for basic post but could be useful.

Creating a debating post.

Not all posts are easy to create without risking getting flamed.

When creating a post include your opinion but allow others to give there's.
Note: not everyone has the same opinion on things.

If you are banned, you can appeal your ban here: EA Banned Accounts.
Found a cheater, You can find all information about reporting here: EA AHQ - Reporting Guide by.

Be kind on the forums.

Be nice and you will get treated nice and could even lead playing the game together.

Hope you leaned something new and feel more confident about creating a post.

If you have any feedback, please let me know and I'll change it.
Feel free to send a direct message if you spot grammar mistakes.

If you found a post useful give it XP to let the poster know he is doing a great job.

Useful links: AHQ Rules - Guidelines - [Guide] How to report a cheater - Free Apex Points

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 1 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Before you post - Rule of thumb

Res.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Before you post - Rule of thumb

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for making this post. I hope forum users take the time to take a quick read as there are some useful points here.

Make sure your post doesn't exist already.

Typing keywords in the search bar above can most of the time link you to a existing post that may already answer your question.

Try to look for a EA or Community approved solution, these post contain most of the time all information you need.

Be kind on the forums.

Be nice and you will get treated nice and could even lead playing the game together.

Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)