Re: Be able to play with keyboard and mouse on console

by Darthdrax

Original Post

Be able to play with keyboard and mouse on console

★★★★★ Newbie

You should add to be able to play on ps4 and xbox with keyboard and mouse I think that it will be such a good upgrade to the game, hope you add this option in next update 

Message 1 of 12 (556 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback @damke1503, I will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (542 Views)

★ Guide
I hope not, that would be unfair for gamepad user
Message 3 of 12 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed, keep the mouse and key board for on the PC. Now using a powerglove, thats the truth.

Message 4 of 12 (536 Views)

★★★ Guide
want to pay with keyboard and mouse? get a pc and stop getting an edge over controller users.
Message 5 of 12 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

YES to keyboard and mouse! Agree completely! Mouse and keyboard is the way to play FPS! If some people can’t change with the times or technology, let them play Atari Pac-Man!

Message 6 of 12 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You people are idiots and probably only been playing video games for 4 months. That's a total disadvantage towards people using controllers 

Message 7 of 12 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko just make sure to include that the mouse and keyboard players get paired into pc lobbies
Message 8 of 12 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is Forza players that play with a steering wheel pedal combo controller forced into different lobby”s? That would be a Big NO! Why should people who choose to use (or pay for) better equipment be punished. All of you saying disadvantage and advantage are completely admitting that mouse and keyboard is a much better input option. Not my fault you don’t want to buy them. Or it’s that your actually one of the players that’s actually pretty good with a controller and you think your game ranking would be threatened. If I offered to give you a Ford Pinto or a Ford Mustang which would you want? THE BETTER ONE! Seriously, times change, open your PS4 or your Xbox One. You will basically see a computer! Motherboard, processor, video card, memory chips, BLU-RAY ROM and fans to keep them all cool. 

Message 9 of 12 (459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I 100% agree, I bought a m&k for Fortnite on my xbox becausr I can't afford/run a pc right now and would love the ability to join pc players too. And for anyone worried the devs would be sure to pair up kb&m players with pc. 

Message 10 of 12 (452 Views)