Battlepass comes out Tomorrow!!!!!!!

by prankstar2

Original Post

Re: Battlepass comes out Tomorrow!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Stinkfinger1345 wrote:

After reading the first dev post on this in twitter it appears octane is paywalled now too. He is a lvl 48 reward. So if you want don’t make it or don’t pay for the pass you cannot unlock him with in game currency like caustic or mirage. Whoa.. this is not good. 

This is F2P insinuates that in some way you can play the whole game. With octane being a pass reward this is not the case. 

I'm 90% sure that's a skin for Octane

Message 21 of 43 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hope so. That makes sense. I would’ve liked better rewards like packs instead of gun skins. That octane skin at 48 is garbage compared to the base skin imo. Not much in this season pass. I don’t know how the reception is gonna be on this. Seems rather weak for 2 months in. Especially since the season is like 3 months long. Is this really everything we will get the entire first season? Are they trying to reduce the player count? No ranked or BP only servers. I’m not trying to be cruel but replayability is gonna get pretty bad if this is all we get.
Message 22 of 43 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

that means in this update all the bugs and crashes will be fixed?!? also better optimization ? 

Message 23 of 43 (421 Views)

★ Guide

* that, i just want to be able to play without cheaters

Message 24 of 43 (370 Views)

★ Guide

I won't be purchasing because of the cheaters, whats the sense? The game is made for them and respawn won't do nothing about it so no money.

You know Cod4 was one of my all time favorite games made by these guys, they have made a great game here, but if the cheating on a all multiplayer game can't be kept in check, why spend money, really!

Message 25 of 43 (356 Views)

★★ Guide

and the pass is crap, so who cares?

Message 26 of 43 (342 Views)

★ Guide

Which battle pass has solos in it? Until then EA and RESPAWN can suck one

Message 27 of 43 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the lvl 100 reward is skin for havoc, anyone still using it? 

Message 28 of 43 (285 Views)

★ Guide

Need a new map or two, this current one is getting boring.

Message 29 of 43 (253 Views)

★ Pro

Havoc is one of my favorite weapons, when I can find a Turbocharger AND the weapon AND enough ammo (yeah, not often, almost never).

Message 30 of 43 (236 Views)