★★★ Novice

Please delete.

Message 1 of 5 (4,697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront cheaters on PS4

Hero (Retired)

@CaptJames50

Hi,

You can find more here. It's good that you took screenshots, so you can still report them. We all hate cheaters, gaming should be fun and not some script running in the background getting you kills etc. Nothing beats playing fair and level up in your own way. So, please report them and have them reviewed. The stats you mentioned are a clear red flag. The more people reporting all these cheaters the sooner they will get banned. FairFight (the program that monitors certain behavior) does it's best but some slip through and have to be reported by players. 

I don't own a PS4 so maybe there are other options, but in the link above you will find a bit more info. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (5,504 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@CaptJames50

Hi,

You can find more here. It's good that you took screenshots, so you can still report them. We all hate cheaters, gaming should be fun and not some script running in the background getting you kills etc. Nothing beats playing fair and level up in your own way. So, please report them and have them reviewed. The stats you mentioned are a clear red flag. The more people reporting all these cheaters the sooner they will get banned. FairFight (the program that monitors certain behavior) does it's best but some slip through and have to be reported by players. 

I don't own a PS4 so maybe there are other options, but in the link above you will find a bit more info. 

Message 2 of 5 (5,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please delete.

Message 3 of 5 (4,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is definitely cheating/hacking whatever you call it going on playing battlefront 1. One time I saw this player that no matter how many times you shot him he took no damage, and kept using the laugh emote, knowing nobody could kill him. You can tell at the end of a game on the score list, the average player get 5, 10, maybe 20 kills (on a good day), but these guys always get 50, 70, even 100+ kills in one game. I don’t even know how that would be possible, there is not even enough time in a game to get 100 kills without some kind of cheating. It frustrates me to know end cause basically they are stealing every other gamers time, and money. I play the game because it’s fun and I enjoy the challenge of the game and basically the cheating just ruins it for me. I think battlefront 1 is one of the best multiplayer games out there, Battlefront 2 has a better campaign mode, but Battlefront 1 multiplayer is way more fun and action packed. But it just plain sucks that people are so bad and unskilled they have to cheat, it sucks and ruins the experience.
Message 4 of 5 (4,181 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's boosting.... and they aren't hurting anyone so don't be a rat. 

Message 5 of 5 (4,068 Views)