Dot.: Battlefront 2 on GeForce Now

by WiganPTA

Original Post

Battlefront 2 on GeForce Now

★★★★ Novice

Can people Help me get EA to partner with NVIDIA to add Battlefront 2 to GeForce Now. It would be truly amazing and it would allow me to actually play the game, seeing as I own the game but do not have a powerful enough computer to run it at more that 1 frame a second.( A friend gifted the game to me without asking me so yeah now I have the game but not a computer powerful enough to run it.)

If you would like to help me pls share this as much as possible and sign this petition: Petition to add Battlefront 2 2017 to GeForce Now 

Message 1 of 18 (8,234 Views)

Adding to GeforceNow

★★ Novice

Will Battlefront 2 add to Geforce Now? (P.s First time writing)

Message 2 of 18 (7,980 Views)

Battlefront 2 on Geforce Now

★★★ Novice

PLEASE EA Let Geforce Now add Star wars battlefront 2 on their streaming service i really want to play the game.

Message 3 of 18 (7,883 Views)

Star Wars battlefront 2 on geforce now

★★★ Novice

EA i beg you please partner up with Geforce Now i really want to play Battlefront 2 but i dont have a good pc 

Message 4 of 18 (7,736 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 on GeForce Now

★★★★★ Newbie
@HockeyFamily64 They should
Message 5 of 18 (7,793 Views)

★★★ Novice
@HockeyFamily64 I really wish, but many publishers are very stuck up about GeForce Now for some reason.

EA being EA, I don't think this is ever going to happen sadly.
Message 6 of 18 (7,712 Views)

Dot.: Battlefront 2 on GeForce Now

★★★ Apprentice
since ea leaving this playground we might see it finally on GFN?
Message 7 of 18 (7,622 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm begging you, please let GNF add Star wars battlefront 2 in their game library, because now it's free, in epic games, one thing is for sure, it will increase the reach of players for both companies, it is stupid to make it doesn't happen.
Message 8 of 18 (7,301 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Just hopped in, since I am using GFN as well. There are numerous gamers at GeForce NOW who would like to play with this game, and I am one of them, I am giving my word to the others as well, let's make a deal, and let's play! :D

Message 9 of 18 (7,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I own both steam and epic game versions. Please bring them both on gefore now.

Message 10 of 18 (6,977 Views)