Re: Battlefront 2 on GeForce Now

by HockeyFamily64

Original Post

★ Guide

Well if that happens the PC scene will blow up....already the servers are FILLED with player count I haven't seen before for every mode!

I can see Epic games getting some exclusive deal for the next BF game for sure. Well nVidia...DEW IT!

Message 11 of 18 (1,710 Views)

★★ Novice
@PsyEd2k4 It's painful to play amazing games with low fps on low spec machines but It's up to EA to opt in Geforce Now and I hope they add the support.
Some info: https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/features/cloudgaming
Message 12 of 18 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is only unfortunately, unfortunately, to the big s @ ka regret that only the 2005 version and not 17, n @ dor, here I am, such good games and they either do not exist, or they were removed to hell, as was the example with fallout 4, resident evil 2 remake and many other, rather worthy projects, n @ * the development of these games themselves are forced to be removed from their service, I * don't understand what they think, they think that everyone will go there and that's all, there would be all the original games that there is in the gaming industry and no one would complain and ask to add certain games that may be added, but with a small probability, so I watched just recently about one yutaber video where he just launches re2remake, and it just currents in GFN, but the video is already like a year, I don’t know how it’s with the West, maybe there’s the same to x @ pits, these games were removed, maybe not, oh my God, it’s notable for me because of this, there are certainly good projects in GFN, but this is not enough , a little bl @ t, is it really so difficult to take and just add the game to another cloud service
Message 13 of 18 (1,490 Views)

Champion

I heard that you can play Apex Legends is in GeForce Now. Standard smile

Yes, EA should bring many titles there.

BF series and Star Wars Battlefront will be very good additions.

Message 14 of 18 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

alr unfortunately I don't think Nvidia will ever add it because the game is not cross-platform, I don't know why that matters but almost every game that has a console version on gfn is cross-platform.

Message 15 of 18 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA, please add battlefront 2 to Geforce now

Message 16 of 18 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah i think more people that dosent have a good pc would be playing it i personaly would do that aswell battlefront 2 has always been in my plan to play it i bought that game last year but my pc cant handle it and i am still waiting for the game to be realeasted it on geforce now  i hope EA will listen to us and bring that game on geforce now please EA <3 <3

Message 17 of 18 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ITS OUT!!!!!!! Battlefront 2 is on GFN!!!!

Message 18 of 18 (979 Views)