Battlefront 2 cross platform

by Nc12ec15

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 cross platform

★★★ Newbie

Hi, can you make it crossplay because my friend is on xbox1 and im on ps4 and he realy wants to play with me

Message 71 of 109 (1,521 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Ataashi Hopefully this is a consideration if you guys have any future games planned, bf3 for instance.
Message 72 of 109 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi

Please consider adding this as an option, i have been playing for a while now and would like to connect with my friends on different platforms
Message 73 of 109 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please "DO IT" . I have three friends from ps4 console and I am from Xbox. I wish I could play with them (not only me but a lot of people can be like that).

Message 74 of 109 (1,272 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@soapy_catusesWanna point the support thing out again? lol

Message 75 of 109 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Pro

The Vision is complete. 

Message 76 of 109 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@TRlALON I’ve been dead for like a month 🙃
Message 77 of 109 (1,250 Views)

★★ Guide

So here’s a few things to consider on this topic: 

1.) it’s not about profits for EA / DICE on BF2 anymore. The last push for this title (IMO) was simply to drive numbers; to pull in new players to the game so as to be able to boast the gamer count; which they did (if you remember).

2) BF2 was left in an. INCREDIBLY poor state, game mechanics wise, game logic wise, player matchmaking wise, character balance wise, you name it. The gameplay feel was re-worked completely on this title; something that should never be done. 

3.) there are a crazy degree of available exploits in this game .. not just “hacks” but exploits in poor code. These are available across PC and console. 

As yourself; would be be better to have a new, properly written SW title and have that be cross play? Does anyone really want this heaping pile of garbage sundae having the time spent to be made cross play?

EA’s contract with Disney for SW is up in 2023; that’s only 2 years. If and I do mean IF .. EA got their act together, listened to experienced community members, and got their heads out of the sand that is enough time to develop another title PROPERLY. 

I don’t think that they will .. but It could be done and it would be a great way to repair some of their PR losses they received from BF2 ..... or they could just go back to leaning on Sports & The Sims ... 

Message 78 of 109 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Nickgough606 its not its just as good

Message 79 of 109 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well make it a * plan

Message 80 of 109 (941 Views)