Battlefront 2 cross platform

by Nc12ec15

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 cross platform

★ Apprentice
@Nc12ec15 They should do it for Battlefront 1 instead. Battlefront 2 seems to have a lot of players but if you mean playing with other platforms. Hope that is possible in future.
Message 21 of 109 (3,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

who tf cheats on battle front, the most casual shooter ever. 

Message 22 of 109 (3,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mais juste faite le cross Play sur Battlefront 2 puis vous recommencerai vau otre projet et en même temps sa amiliorai votre réputation

Message 23 of 109 (3,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For example Modern Warfare has an option to crossplay. Console players and PC players can enable the option. I mean if it's ONLY an option, that would be enough. 

PS4 players still seem to beat PC players almost 50/50 in crossplay on MW. I don't think it would be a huge problem, considering console players also have aim assistance.

The amount of PS4 players I play against in that game is almost just the same amount as in PC players. Therefore the game is also way more alive and even the game modes which are less popular even has enough players to instantly find a match.

Message 24 of 109 (3,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok so a loyal Star Wars fan playing on PC with Rider cheat than enjoy the game if they have even a good anti cheat system I'll be hard to cheat in this game.

aka you are a ps4 peasant.

Message 25 of 109 (3,599 Views)

★★ Novice

why do you dont do crosplay platform?????????????????????????????????????????????????? pls everyone needs it

Message 26 of 109 (3,571 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@lightmaro Console has also brought in mouse and keyboard support, maybe battlefront 2 can optimise that mechanic too?
Message 27 of 109 (3,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Not “accepted” lol
Message 28 of 109 (3,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi I think you should reconsider, since the amount of time you wait for other players to join basically every other game mode than republic supremacy, is insane. The “players needed” is just sad, since it’s a good game... People don’t want to play a game if they can’t join any matches Standard smile
Message 29 of 109 (3,303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there any reason why? @EA_Ataashi ??

I think it's something that should be looked at - trying to play a game in Australia is horrendous, I've never even played an Extraction match..never & I bought the game Day 1. 

Message 30 of 109 (3,762 Views)