Battlefront 2 cross platform

by Nc12ec15

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 cross platform

★★★ Novice

now that ps4 will be supporting corss platform is there a chance of change on this? just cause it would help keep the online alive for longer, it seems quieter lately and i feel like that puts off potential new players, people trying the game on subscription services might decide the game is too quiet if they end up playing at quieter times of day and be prevented from becoming long term players, surely cross platform would help avoid this?

Message 11 of 109 (6,790 Views)

★★★ Novice

could you guys make this topic as a consideration? for the sake of the PC community. We are dying, and you know it. Please Frown

Message 12 of 109 (6,773 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello.  I'm a PC player and noticed that PS4 is cross platform now for all developers. There are some friends of mine who play Battlefront 2 on PS4 and would like to join me and Visa versa.  Will this be possible sometime soon?  

Message 13 of 109 (6,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have bought the game on my ps4 will it go onto origin if i sign in on the same account,

Message 14 of 109 (6,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

With the new Co-Op mode, is that cross-play?

Message 15 of 109 (6,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HRW957 im in australia on pc and i was wanting to get this game, is it worth it on pc ?
Message 16 of 109 (6,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Ljdipper01 wrote:
@HRW957im in australia on pc and i was wanting to get this game, is it worth it on pc ?

The Australian PC community is pretty weak but it does exist and there is a discord server which helps. Games are very hard to find during the day but you'll get one after 7pm pretty easily 90% of the time. The game regularly goes on sale on Origin for $6. I recommend checking Origin regularly until you can get it for $6 because it is not worth paying full price for it. If you're going to pay full price or you own a console just get it on console. I've nevered played it on console but I hear it's better.

Message 17 of 109 (6,419 Views)

★★ Novice
@raidernaphtali its really not about the loot boxes, its about being able to play with people on other consoles/PCs.. granted more PC players do cheat, but in a game that u pay for, less likely because they have software that bans the entire IP address. So in other words i think cheating would only be a temporary problem
Message 18 of 109 (6,087 Views)

★★ Novice
@Nickgough606 says a mirage lol.. jk buddy, dont keyboard warrior my *
Message 19 of 109 (6,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please bring Cross-platform!!

Message 20 of 109 (5,766 Views)