Re: Battlefront 2 cross platform

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 cross platform

★★ Newbie

Will EA create a cross platform for Star Wars battlefront 2 so Xbox and ps4 players can play together and play with their friends on the game

Message 1 of 109 (283,911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Nc12ec15 

Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for bringing the cross-platform play to Star Wars Battlefront II.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 109 (283,784 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Nc12ec15 

Unfortunately, we don't have any plans for bringing the cross-platform play to Star Wars Battlefront II.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 109 (283,785 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

is this for the sake of profit? Other games are doing this why are you guys not focusing on this? This seems a bit greedy considering all the money you guys Shurly made off of the loot boxes. Oh that's right you guys aren't calling those boxes their surprise boxes or something. All the same was one of the largest companies in the industry you think EA would be on The Cutting Edge of things that actually benefit the consumer this kind of this is why you guys are one of the most hated companies in the industry let me fix that you guys are the most hated company in the industry.

Message 3 of 109 (281,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure that I agree with how upset the gamer is but. Honestly cross platform would improve sales I play on PC my son uses ps4. For player like me that are devoted playing when I have time it would help so much so there is hardly or any down time keeping people more interested in a game that for no logical reason you can level to 1000 I love the game. Just thinking this would be alot more alluring to keep players coming back do does not die out like battle front 1 

Message 4 of 109 (279,117 Views)

★★★ Guide

NO!...PC players will bring to much cheating to the community.

The loot boxes, if you actually paid attention could be earned by in game credits, only someone of little self control, money to burn, or who has little understanding of the game overall would spend real money on a card upgrade, but because the publisher knows their are impatient people it was to be their as an alternative to earning it through the game.

The game has been out 2 years, theirs not that much of a dent that can be made in sales at this point

If anything they should take everything learned from this game and start developing BF3  

Message 5 of 109 (279,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cross compatibility would solve a ton of server problems on PC in Australia. I'd be forever grateful. The game is almost completely dead most of the time and when it's peak hours there are only two or three game modes you can play. 

Message 6 of 109 (277,495 Views)

★★ Novice
@raidernaphtali Yeah no I don't think cheating is the problem that pc brings, a mouse and keyboard is more optimal for fps games than a controller and that might mean that controller players wont get to enjoy the game and much. I'm not saying that a console player is worse than a PC player cause their are really good console players but I'm trying to say that it will give an advantage to PC players.
Message 7 of 109 (277,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please

Message 8 of 109 (276,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think bringing cross play would be much of a problem. Just add a setting that makes it optional for console players.

Message 9 of 109 (276,077 Views)

★★ Novice

Battlefront2 is crap on pc

Message 10 of 109 (172,287 Views)