Re: Battlefront 2 cross platform

by VetteC5RX

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@Sati_Sati Star Wars Squardrons is great?! Stop smoking what you are smoking right now. Have you seen the inbalances the Empire has with the OP New Republic in the hands of PC stackers, and you call that great? Star Wars Squadrons will benefit greatly once the crossplay option with PC is removed.
Message 101 of 109 (2,703 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@raidernaphtali You can cheat on XBOX and PS, don't make us PC players look to be the bad guys. Besides all these games are designed on PC's. I've been playing FPS games on PC and have run into very few cheaters, not that they AREN'T out there, but enabling cross play allows EVERYONE to play together, not specific groups. NO CROSSPLAY = GAME DEVICE RACISM
Message 102 of 109 (2,588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well i just bought the game on my pc so i could play with my brother but i guess i cant

Message 103 of 109 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't mind VS PC console - it's not the console that is the problem, but the pad vs mouse. The mouse is much more accurate. The servers should simply detect whether we use a gamepad or mouse and select players accordingly (that's my dream)
Message 104 of 109 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you play cross platform with one player playing using origin and one using xbox though? Me and my friend are trying to play together but his name isnt coming up when I go to my friends list, even though his origin account is linked. I think this may also be because he has offline mode turned on, which we still dont know how to turn off without the origin app. 

Message 105 of 109 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but why it would be so much more fun and its been three years since ea said that

Message 106 of 109 (1,836 Views)

★★ Guide

Battlefront II isn’t cross platform and it wouldn’t be a good idea anyway. 

In case anyone is new here, Battlefront II is a game that was left in an incredibly poor state. 

At one point in the games lifespan it was much more stable and balanced but the Devs royally fouled it up by the end.

Having this game as cross platform would only make the existing mechanical and logical issues with the game FAR worse. 

Anyone who thinks it would make the game more fun is fooling themselves. 

The Devs deserve all of the flak for the incredibly bad job they did ruining this game; namely by failing to listen to the players and instead install mechanics that they should have known better than to implement. 

Look forward to the next SW title and keep DICE as far away from SW games as you can. 

Message 107 of 109 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE DO CROSS-PLATFORM I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIEND

Message 108 of 109 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can those plans change. Its insane how the game is free on PSN. ITs free on Game Pass. I played on xbox cloud streaming account, but on The EA App its a whole other instance, even though those were both playing on some form of PC, and at the very least playing on PC game Pass should be the same as playing Gamepass Cloud. They are both Microsoft.

Message 109 of 109 (897 Views)