Battlefield v help me!!! Sniper

by Just_Dannnn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield v help me!!! Sniper

★★★ Newbie

Scoo. I have been using the gewehr sniper in battlefield v , just got it to rank 10 And I had a look on "weapon progression" and clearly shows that the rank of my gun is 10 and shows what I have unlocked for example, level 8 you get a blue camo stock for the sniper. When I got customise my gewehr sniper , and change the stock it still said "unlock at gun rank 8" when I have already gone past at and currently level 10. 

It's the same when all attachments everything is still looked from level 1- 10 

I've haven't playing for long so I'm don't fully understand I could be missing something but I just want help thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield v help me!!! Sniper

★★★ Apprentice

go to the armory section of the main menu and "claim" your unlocked skins and player appearances in the shipments section of the armory. If you haven't done this already, I hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

go to the armory section of the main menu and "claim" your unlocked skins and player appearances in the shipments section of the armory. If you haven't done this already, I hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes thankyou so much that was it,  i knew I must have missed something . Problem solved thankyou

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)