Battlefield V - switching from premier to standard edition

by Fibritz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V - switching from premier to standard edition

★ Novice

Hello there!

I've seen a few topics related to similar case as mine, but to be honest, there was no clear answer, so maybe this time it will be cleared out Standard smile

So, I have preordered a standard edition of Battlefield V from a retailer in Poland, yet, I couldn't wait till November 20th, so I bought an Origin Premier access so that I could play from the Nov 9th. 

As for now, I have unlocked all the paratrooper sets and completed almost all of the special assignments, yet, I want to cancel my premier subscription and activate the standard edition key just before the access month ends.

The question is:

Will I keep all my unlocked items from the Deluxe Edition on my account when I switch to standard edition? Can't figure out how will it be, as I have unlocked two paratrooper sets from BF1, got 1 extra from preordering as well as some assignments. How will the game determine which belonged to Deluxe Edition from premier, and which to standard preorder?

Will I keep all the progress (levels, unlocked weapons etc) when I will switch? Is this something account related or game related?

And the last question, after cancelling Premier, and switching to standard edition (if I would loose all the deluxe edition content) will it be possible to upgrade the standard preordered edition to deluxe edition? Especially if the game was bought from retailer? And in this case, would I get all the unlocked deluxe stuff back?

Thanks in advance for any help Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V - switching from premier to standard edition

★★★ Apprentice
No you neither lose your stuff, nor your Progress.
I did the same thing and it worked out. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield V - switching from premier to standard edition

★★★ Apprentice
No you neither lose your stuff, nor your Progress.
I did the same thing and it worked out. Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)