Battlefield V pre-order problems

by Suldan9514

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V pre-order problems

★★★ Newbie

Okay so I pre-orderes Battlefield V Delux Edition back in August on the Xbox One. Now when I try to play it it instead takes me to the store and says i have to buy it again and has removed my tab from when I pre-ordered. What's going on?

Message 1 of 5 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V pre-order problems

There were instances where pre-orders were cancelled and refunded when it was confirmed the game would be delayed an extra month. Some people even reported never being told the refund happened; looks like you are one of those people Frown

I'm sure you can still buy a deluxe version if you want to play (you should, game is great)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

All Replies

There were instances where pre-orders were cancelled and refunded when it was confirmed the game would be delayed an extra month. Some people even reported never being told the refund happened; looks like you are one of those people Frown

I'm sure you can still buy a deluxe version if you want to play (you should, game is great)

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. I pre-ordered BFV back in May. When it was available to preload, I preloaded it. I have had an error message saying something about a billing issue which I checked and billing info is correct. I was never charged but because I was able to preload it says I own the game but indeed I do not. I can't even go back and reorder it. Help!?

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @ShoNuFF18,

Depending on the platform,(Xbox, PC or PS) you need to go back to where you bought the game and see if everything is correct with the purchases or if anything needs readjustment.

/Atic

Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)

You were still able to pre load the game file without the purchase going through? Sounds like you will need to contact the Sony/Microsoft support team for that one.

Have you tried just deleting your pre load and rebuying the game?

Message 5 of 5 (252 Views)