Battlefield V offline bots ?

by N00bStArDamuS

Original Post

Re: Battlefield V offline bots ?

★★★ Newbie

I completely agree with you but unfortunately they won't listen to us they only care about one thing and its money

Message 21 of 37 (1,966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i wish i could get my money back from battle field 4 and i dont want to buy 5 or any more if they quit making bots

Message 22 of 37 (1,879 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for hearing the community , was wondering if there was any update on maybe bots on custom servers ? Maybe just a squad conquest or conquest on large scale , or maybe even a breakthrough like mode to battlefield like Coop in battlefront 2 . Would love to see these additions as sometimes I want to play with a specific map rotation with bots to have some casual play 

Message 23 of 37 (1,830 Views)

@killersasquach12 

Latest news regarding RSP from one of the CM's was just that the team is still working on it - I highly doubt there will be options for bots though

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 24 of 37 (1,826 Views)

★★ Novice

I want bots. 

Message 25 of 37 (1,736 Views)

★★★★ Pro
G'day @guata08

You have bots on Combined arms and in single player story mode but Battlefield was originally designed as an open world sandbox style MMO and so bot gameplay similar to other titles (especially ones containing zombies) isn't something that was really taken into account. The joys of Battlefield and what I believe separates it from other titles is the fact no match will ever be the same as there are so many variables like vehicles, a plethora of weapon choice and mainly player skill levels as they come in and out of the game Standard smile
Message 26 of 37 (1,712 Views)

★★ Novice

Just checked on Steam and the game is dead now. The price has dropped 80% due to negative reviews. Apparently there are so many cheaters online and the lack of care by the devs that no one wants to go online anymore. 

BOTS WOULD KEEP THIS GAME FUN

It's dead now. Games like this only last a couple of years before the servers shut down and force you to buy the next and newest reskin trash. Stop this online only mentality. It's a cancer to the industry.

Message 27 of 37 (1,362 Views)

@Moutopher Battlefront 2 is never really going to die due to awesome bot modes for people to play. Battlefield should follow suit!
Message 28 of 37 (1,338 Views)

★ Guide
@N00bStArDamuS Bots would be awesome to have and would keep the game alive longer.
Message 29 of 37 (1,336 Views)

@FlurplePurple Agreed!
Message 30 of 37 (1,311 Views)