Ich glaube nicht das es bots in Battlefield V gibt

Message 11 of 37 (3,186 Views)

Re: Battlefield V offline bots ?

★★★ Newbie

Hm

Message 12 of 37 (2,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have noticed it, But didn’t take much notice until I saw this post - i reckon it’s kinda cool? 

Message 13 of 37 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah i have wanted bots in Battlefield back since BF3 and every time a new BF comes out i hope that there are Multiplayer Bots where you can choose the diffeculty of like some other FPS franchises. And Battlefield have always been my go to fps series but now im not as much in to it like BF1942, BFVietnam and BF2. Battlefield 1 is one of my favorite BF games but the player base is begining to disapear so its hard to find a game that's not TDM or Oparations so if there is added bots i can continue playing it for a long time andi know there is War Stories but they are short as H*** so there is not that much to do anymore. Now that BFV has come out i was sad to see that the bots they where working on in BF1 where not there, so please for the love of g** add bots to both games and yeah i know there is Co-op in BFV now but its not that fun and not that long so please do this, im not the only one asking for it alot of people do and its ok if it take months but please try to add them it will make mine and alot of other Battlefield players happyStandard smile

Message 14 of 37 (2,616 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for my bad English

Message 15 of 37 (2,606 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would buy the game if it had bots: Some of us have jobs and careers and real lives that we can't spend 10 hours a day playing multiplayer. Those of us that don't play that much get into multiplayer and we don't even have a chance against those that don't have any life. It's not fun. 🤬

Message 16 of 37 (2,545 Views)

★★★★ Pro
G'day @Jettubby ,

While I can understand your frustration, it's not truly fair to lump everyone into the same category. I work between 10 - 11hrs a day 5 days a week, spend time with my wife, take care of my home, go out with friends and in my spare time I can still enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Yes there are those who do not work that can spend an exorbitant amount of time on the game, building up their stats and skills but that should not dissuade you from playing multiplayer. Win or lose, it's just a game at the end of the day and if you happen to be in a server with someone who seems to just be dominating the server, don't allow yourself to fall into the trap we are all guilty of and go round after round trying to get revenge on this person. All you will do is work yourself up and you'll perform worse, just find another server and move on Standard smile
Message 17 of 37 (2,507 Views)

★ Novice

I  really don´t wan´t nor do I like the idea of bots in a multiplayer game. 

Don´t you think that would be like shooting yourself int the foot?!

I´d rather see some connection fixes with the servers so that I can search for other servers around the world and join in, because  there are always some people online gaming. 

For example I live in EU and when I was playing BF 3 there weren´t any of these issues that we experience today. I could play with my friends in Australia and in USA without any issues. Great fun.

Oh I don´t mind being on a server with a dominating team, it usually just takes 2 - 3 matches before the tide turns. 

So NO BOTS!

Message 18 of 37 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PokerNick Then play the mode without bots. Why should it matter to you IF there is an option to play with bots.
Message 19 of 37 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eI-nombre Not as niche as you might think. There are still lots of players who play a 10 year old mod (AIX) to a 14 year old version of the franchise (BF2) on servers that private people have setup just to get the same style of gameplay against bots. You can't say that any of the non-bot enables versions have enjoyed the same kind of following.
Message 20 of 37 (2,407 Views)