Re: Battlefield V offline bots ?

by N00bStArDamuS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V offline bots ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've been watching the Battlefield V Dev Talks and recently, I saw something that looks like bots named "[Auto] ServerPlayer"in the server where the Devs showed their improved features. So, are these bots going to be available to play with on launch, instead of Coop Mode and War Stories ? I really hope we could have a private server to play with bots since my internet connection isn't very good. Its hard for me to keep buying PS Plus just to play online while my connection is terrible to play online. Hopefully they are going to let us have fun with bots just like in Battlefront 1 Skirmish.

Message 1 of 37 (42,816 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

We haven't said anything on bots when it comes to Battlefield V. 

But we are adding combined arms mode (Co-op) down the lines. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 7 of 37 (42,619 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@N00bStArDamuS I´ve moved your post to the BFV board Standard smile

Message 2 of 37 (42,786 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Bots haven't been mentioned anywhere for bfv as far as I'm aware so I'd be very surprised if there were any, especially at release. They did do some work on bots using bf1 as a basis though so they've obviously thought about it. It's a niche requirement though. The vast majority of the player base don't have much interest in bots.
Message 3 of 37 (42,777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you sir, I didn't realize I posted on BF1 board. Thanks again Standard smile

Message 4 of 37 (42,753 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well I totally understand your point sir, but I have to disagree with the vast majority don't have interest in bots. Sure the bots doesn't really work like how real players played, but there are a lot of people been asking for Bots (at least for offline) for Battlefield game since BF3. I made a video on YouTube talking about this and there's a lot of people that really want a return of bots in BF franchise. To be honest I don't think they will ever release bots for BF games (maybe future BF games), but bots are needed for games like BF. The reason why BF known for Conquest is because other gamemodes are dead. No more players played on other gamemodes except TDM, Conquest, Operations. Sad to see gamemodes that I wanna play like Supply Drops, War Pigeons are no longer have player base. But thanks for replying sir. Good to know there's somebody willing giving out their opinions. Thanks again Standard smile

Message 5 of 37 (42,745 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As far as Bots go, I think there should be a shooting range like there was in BF4. 

But, that's just my opinion Standard smile 

EA DICE Team

We haven't said anything on bots when it comes to Battlefield V. 

But we are adding combined arms mode (Co-op) down the lines. 

/Atic

Message 7 of 37 (42,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still play Battlefield Vietnam 'cause of the bots
Message 8 of 37 (40,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie
a lot of people on the autism spectrum (Aspergers) prefer playing against bots to playing against real people
Message 9 of 37 (40,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@TradSliggle wrote:
I still play Battlefield Vietnam 'cause of the bots

Same here.  I refuse to play the new versions unless they introduce bots again.  Just want to play the game with friends vs AI.  Don't want to deal with the drama makers and cheaters in MP any longer.

Message 10 of 37 (39,838 Views)