Battlefield V not in library

by mrzodiaxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield V not in library

★★★ Newbie

ma and my friend both have working alpha codes and we both redeemed them and i was talking to someone on live chat for EA support and she recommended me post her and the so when me and my friend went   redeem the code it worked and everything went through and at the end it said check your game library but nothing is there?????? HELP 

Message 1 of 5 (759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield V not in library

Community Manager

We don't have info on the Beta timing yet, but when it's locked down we'll let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (720 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mrzodiaxx The code that was redeemed wasn't for the alpha, it appears to be a code for a pre-order. This would give access to some extra guns in BF1 and early access to the upcoming Beta, but won't have any effect on the alpha. 

Sorry, we can't help with getting you into the alpha, but I hope this information clears things up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

alright then, when is the beta?

Message 3 of 5 (727 Views)

Community Manager

We don't have info on the Beta timing yet, but when it's locked down we'll let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (721 Views)

@mrzodiaxx

As it's been said, we don't know a date yet but a possible time could be around end of August for Battlefield 1.

So it might be something similar for BFV as well. (And a few days early access if you pre-ordered) Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 5 (708 Views)